GO!

(Page 1 of 326: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogster Crushes > In Memory of our past exeperiences?
Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Thu Jan 23, '14 7:33am PST 
So, since dogster is closing down in two months, Lets all take a few moments to tell us about ourselves from the THEN standpoint, and to where we are now. I think it'll be fun (and provide for some much needed laughs?)!

THEN:

Most active on dogster: 2006-2007 ♥ Living in FL at this point, 17-18 years old. Kasey was 3-4 years old during these years.

BFFs at that time: (although Im sure to forget some, and I'm sorry, but I'm old now! k?!) Champ, Charley, Kifa, Dylan, Scooter, Jake, Skye, Murphy, Lucky, Ladybug, Ocean, Laci, Sadie, Shadow, Mookie, ...and brain fart starts here.. I'll add more as I remember

Dogster spouse: Champ smile

Particular special memory: Taco "humping" out of the cake... laugh out loud ..many more memories on yahoo...lol

Stats on my Kasey, she was adopted from Bainbridge-Decatur County Humane Society in Bainbridge GA. Aged 3. Gotcha day/Birthday = 01/07/2003 (BD) and 01/07/2006 (GD) . Quickly became the sun my world revolved around. ♥

NOW stats

Married to my best friend.
Mother to a beautiful 15 month old baby girl smile
Graduating with my degree : July 2014! then going back to school for Pharmacy Tech.
Not sure if I can have anymore children or that I want any..

Kasey passed away 12/24/2012, just 2 weeks shy of her 10th birthday and 7 year gotcha date anniversary, due to a fast moving and aggressive cancer that went undetected between vet visits, even though I would have given life and limb to save her, it was impossible. My heart still aches for her every single day.

I have another Golden named Scarlett...and I'll publicly admit she drives me insane and I've considered rehoming her several times. I'm not sure if its because she has issues or just the fact that shes a "marley and me" dog compared to Kasey and I don't have the patience for it anymore, or simply because her personality is not what I look for in a dog. I feel terrible for feeling this way, but I can't help it. Don't judge me, please.

We still have Turk, he's 5 1/2 years old now..and my constant companion.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 7:33 am

Dogster Crushes > Moosehead Bar
Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Wed Jan 22, '14 6:29pm PST 
Champcloud 9cloud 9 Yup! We sure did! Only sad it has to be from the rainbow bridge now frown

BTW, I have a bone to pick with Candice... I THOUGHT SCARLETT WAS SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN BY A YEAR AND A HALF!? Shes still HORRIBLE. laugh out loud She has "compulsive pica".. and I'm about to pull my hair out AND have done thisnaughtynaughty several timesbig laugh
I KNEW I was going to end up with a "Marley" after having the greatest golden retriever ever.
[notify]
» There has since been 2109 posts. Last posting by , May 29 6:13 pm

Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Fri Jan 17, '14 2:15pm PST 
hug big hugs to your mom as well Tuck . I had a lump on my breast awhile back, but apparently I had forgotten about an excited Layla kick in the middle of the night.

If any of our old pals want to keep in touch with us, send a pmail, and i'll give a link to any sites we are active on..laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 2121 posts. Last posting by , May 29 6:13 pm

Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 8:52pm PST 
Biscuit: No Facebook here.. laugh out loud so I guess i'll just give out emails or whatever to whomever wants to keep in touch with us. smile
I am feeling much better, and my post op was last week and all looked well and the tissue under the removed tissue tested as fine, so hopefully I'm in the all clear, I go for another check up in May, then due to get checked for vulvar cancer soon as I make the appt.. I'm a little tired of having my womanhood poked and pricked at for awhile. Stupid Mirena, do not let anyone you know get that thing unless they like their cervix with a little bit of cancer.
[notify]
» There has since been 2125 posts. Last posting by , May 29 6:13 pm

Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 7:41pm PST 
Taylor!! I was thinking of you the other day..I don't have your number anymore and you don't have my new one cry and you going on 20 makes me feel old going on 26 this year

Its so hard to think of so many good friends I had on here that helped me through so many tough times..and those tough times seem like specks in the road now. Being married to my best friend, to the birth of my beautiful baby girl who is now running around like crazy.. to loosing Kasey to cancer, to me just finding out I had cervical cancer (which I had removed right before Christmas).. so many things we've all missed out on recently. I am so grateful for the so many fun and sometimes embarrassing memories that we all shared together! To the dogsters of 2006-2007!hughughug

I love you guys
Champ (Candice)
Sadie (Kristen)
Shadow (ali)
Lucky (taylor)
Scooter (sarah)
Bailey/Soda/Charley
Mookie (Danielle)
Ladybug (Ellen)
and the oh so many others who brightened up my life when I thought the world was ending...
[notify]
» There has since been 2128 posts. Last posting by , May 29 6:13 pm

Dogster Crushes > does anyone remember me
Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 9:12am PST 
we remember smile wave

only we come on every once in awhile in hopes of catching scoots wink
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 7 5:40 pm

Dogster Crushes > .....

Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Thu Jul 11, '13 12:56pm PST 
Mika: Kasey was amazing.. just amazing. She knew just when I needed her, and what to do when I did. She saved my life, saved my house from catching on fire once, and was by my side through a few serious medical problems that have since been resolved. She had no formal training (that I was aware of.. I do believe she had some type of training for therapy though.. maybe God trained her especially for me. ) but she was the most therapeutic dog in the world. I have an empty space in my heart from missing her. Thank you.

Scoots: I hate that they age frown and Kasey was still young..shrug She was almost 10. If you go by typical golden age, she had another 3-6 years left. frown I really wasn't expecting that at all. They swear It was a fast moving and aggressive tumor, so I wouldn't have caught it, but I wonder often if I had picked up on her slugginess sooner I could have caught it and done whatever it took to make sure she was going to be ok. However, it was summertime when the cancer developed (my guess), and she was ALWAYS slow in the heat and humidity.. so she really didn't act much different than any other summer. In fact, she went as slow as me ...and I was WADDLING by summers end! laugh out loud Nothing can replace her..I miss her so much. frown I wish I could find a voodoo doctor who could bring her back.. or make scarlett behave more like her. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 24 11:21 am

Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 9:50am PST 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaseysluckymom2006/

Pictures of Layla and Scarlett smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2304 posts. Last posting by , May 29 6:13 pm

Dogster Crushes > .....

Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 9:49am PST 
biscuit, Thanks smile its almost been 4 months, but its still not gotten any easier. Scarlett helps, but shes got some big shoes to filllaugh out loud
I guess its pretty bad when you depend on your dog for so much comfort and love and to help you with your own troubles and then they pass and then you are constantly looking FOR them to help with how you feel and its because OF them you feel the way you do.
But yet you cant help but feel that way about them.confused Catch 22.

Champ and Candice: I cant express how much you've helped me with encouragement and etc.Thank youhug I need to do more of meditate
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 24 11:21 am

Kasey(Imissy- ou)

[[Moms Guardian- Angel]]

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 7:24am PST 
Biscuit, I hear you on school work... I am always swamped!! Its a wonder I get anything done. I am so glad I get a week break here coming up.. I think my last final is the 28th of april and am off til may 7th. laugh out loud

Kasey loved Layla.. I wish I had gotten more pictures of them together, She fussed over her worse than a old mother hen! laugh out loud If someone was holding her and she cried, Kasey was the first one up (and that wasn't the easiest task for that old girl, but she'd be up in 2 seconds and across the room!) then she would follow you around with her nose on laylas foot until she calmed down.laugh out loud TURK on the other hand.. he would shake when she cried and took off and hid when she pooped!big laughbig laugh He's stepped up a little bit since Kasey passed.

Now Scarlett does WONDERFUL with Layla, I am proud to say. I want to post with her..but its too hard to

Im so sorry that Dylan passed frown But im glad Kasey and Dylan have each others company at the rainbow bridgelittle angel
Well...back to the algebra I go... precal next term.
[notify]
» There has since been 2305 posts. Last posting by , May 29 6:13 pm

(Page 1 of 326: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.