Postings by Thunder

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Contests and Vote For Me! > OMD.. TREATS FOR A WHOLE YEAR!
Thunder

Thunder, proud,- loyal,- protective, GSD

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '07 11:30am PST 
Your a 10 and thats what I voted and will do so every day. good luck pup.... Hope you dont get fat on all them bones....
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Itsy Bout' Time, Oct 1 11:49 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > WE NEED YOUR VOTE GUYS!!!
Thunder

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 10:40am PST 
Glad to vote for you, you really are cute and special... Your friend Thunder and his Mom
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥ Ginger ♥ R.I.P, Aug 6 6:34 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Give Me Your Paws!

Thunder

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 10:35am PST 
You got my high paw... and vote... Good luck
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ♥ Ginger ♥ R.I.P, Aug 6 6:44 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > snobbydogs.com contest I need your vote

Thunder

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 10:22am PST 
Calling all Pups, Please vote for me in the snobbydogs.com photo contest. You can find me under the label Thunder Angel, Im there with my Mom. She still misses me soooo much. Thanks Pals
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Koda, Aug 3 11:12 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Thunder

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '06 9:36pm PST 
A party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh woof I am so there.... Mom said she will make the biscuits . I love a party. Is there anything else I could bring? This is going to be fun! See you there.
[notify]
» There has since been 33886 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Thu 9:14 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > This is very beautiful and so true
Thunder

Barked: Sat Jan 28, '06 8:45pm PST 
Wonderful, well spoken. My Mom really needs these words. She hurts so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Jun 25 7:20 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sweet little Shadow has gone to the Bridge

Thunder

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 7:19pm PST 
So sorry for your loss, Shadow will be fine, no more pain, just running and playing. I know I can speak for all of us at the bridge... we will take care of little Shadow..... Mom says she knows the pain your human family feels and wishes them well.
All our love, Thunder and Mom. Karen
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Apr 3 5:59 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Thunder

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 7:04pm PST 
Wow, what fun we are having here. I have been here 9 months. It was wonderful here but NOW it is great, we have so many friends here we will never be lonely while waiting for our human Mom and Dad to come here for us. I am so happy to meet all of you. I would also love a pig ear, is there any more?? woof woof.....
[notify]
» There has since been 34201 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Thu 9:14 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Any pup wanna play hide and seek??

Thunder

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 2:55pm PST 
Well, I think it woofs like this... You think of your woofen favorite toy or treat of ALL time. Then you have to go seek it, see if your human parents still have it or if you know where it has gone. Even a memory of it will woof...Then tell us all about it, and why it was your favorite. This will help us at the bridge to know more about you and each other, to see if we have more in common. I think it sounds like fun, don't you?
I'm here at the Bridge waiting for you.... Ready whenever you guys are Lil Luie and Raga Muffin, you guys are sooo cute...
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 10:12 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Any pup wanna play hide and seek??
Thunder

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 11:24am PST 
Hey, to all my new rainbow pup pals... I would like to get together today and play hide and seek, I'm sure you all know how to play , if not I will teach you. Anyone wanting to play meet me at the far side of the rainbow bridge, I'll be the one with the bucket... see ya there.....
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 10:12 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.