Close X

Postings by Champ (2002-2015)

GO!

(Page 1 of 356: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogster Crushes > Moosehead Bar
Champ- (2002-2015)

Golden Fur,- Golden Heart

Barked: Thu Nov 3, '16 9:22am PST 
It took a few tries to remember my password but wow I didn't know Dogster was still here! I thought they were shutting down the community areas a while ago. So glad to still see this here.

Welcome to the bridge Scooter rainbow Hugs to your mama hug So glad to see some familiar faces that were here this year.
[notify]
» There has since been 2105 posts. Last posting by Champ (2002-2015), Nov 3 9:22 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Anyone want a coupon for BarkBox?
Champ- (2002-2015)

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '14 1:16pm PST 
Hi dogsters!
BarkBox has given me a special discount code to share with my social media friends. If you haven't heard of barkbox already, it's a monthly subscription service that delivers a box full of unique treats and toys to your door. You can find out more on their website if you'd like. I have a coupon code that you guys can use on any new subscription for $5 off. The code is CANDICECHAMP . You can submit it at checkout or go to ruv.me/candicechamp and it'll apply automatically at checkout. They offer 1, 3, or 6 month subscriptions. Champ got his first barkbox the other day and I was impressed with the treats. They were all natural, even humans could eat the cheese treats! Anyway I hope I can help sometime save a few bucks while spoiling your dog! 10% of your order is donated to shelters and rescues!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Champ (2002-2015), Mar 12 1:16 pm

Dogster Crushes > Moosehead Bar

Champ- (2002-2015)

Barked: Tue Jan 21, '14 11:25am PST 
So glad to see so many familiar faces here. hug

Like the rest of you, Dogster played a huge role in my childhood from when I was only 13, to now, 21. I still think about Dogster, especially Dogster Crushes, often. I think we should set up some sort of reunion here before March when everything is closed down.

and Kasey, looks like we made it from 2006 to the end of dogster. wink
hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2123 posts. Last posting by Champ (2002-2015), Nov 3 9:22 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > POTP needed for Amanda Bines' pomeranian, disgusting...

Champ- (2002-2015)

Barked: Wed Jul 31, '13 11:48am PST 
I agree that we shouldn't bash her because we clearly don't know the whole story here. I do think though that she clearly wasn't trying to hurt her dog: like others have said, she even caught her own pants on fire and she quickly tried to wash the dog off. The dog is safe with her parents now and she's getting the help she needs, as she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital. If the case is mental illness and not drug addiction, then that could happen to anybody regardless of how much you love and care for your dog. I find it sad that people laugh at her or call her disgusting when this could possibly be a case of mental illness beyond her control.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Pandora, Jan 23 6:31 am

Dogster Crushes > .....

Champ- (2002-2015)

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 12:04pm PST 
I'm sorry for your loss, RIP sweet Kasey cry It's been so sad after all these years seeing so many old crushes friends going to the bridge. I know she appreciated the loving home you gave her, and she is no longer in pain.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jul 24 11:21 am

Plus Contests > 600 zealies up for grabs!!
Champ- (2002-2015)

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '12 3:17pm PST 
#11, Congratulations Missy! I'll get your zealies to you soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Jun 20 7:19 pm

Champ- (2002-2015)

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '12 3:11pm PST 
argh,, hold on guys. Did the drawing but then noticed I forgot one entry on the list so I have to do it over again.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Jun 20 7:19 pm

Champ- (2002-2015)

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '12 3:05pm PST 
hey guys, just found out voting was canceled because of "unfair voting practices", whatever that means shock But its fine -- im still doing the drawing! Gonna draw the winner right now on random.org, will post back in a couple minutes.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Jun 20 7:19 pm

Champ- (2002-2015)

Barked: Sun Jun 17, '12 10:41pm PST 
Thank you Missy!
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Jun 20 7:19 pm

Champ- (2002-2015)

Barked: Sun Jun 17, '12 11:29am PST 
Edit-- *the contest sponsor canceled the voting*

1)Missy
2)Hounds
3)Cobain
4)Tosha
5)Noel
6)Lexi
7)M issy 2nd entry
8)Hershey
9) The boys
10) the boys -2nd entry
11) Missy

thanks guys big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Jun 20 7:19 pm

(Page 1 of 356: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.