GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Dog Health > Itchy ears, could it be Foxtails?
♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Wed May 9, '07 7:16am PST 
I have no idea what foxtails are, but saw the bit about them on the monthly dogster newsletter.
For the past few days, I can tell TOby's ears are bugging him, but they aren't dirty. They look a little bit red, and he keeps shaking his head and scratching at them.
We live in the lowermainland of BC, so I'm not even sure if we have foxtails, but he was staying on a farm recently, and they have lots of feilds he likes to roam through, so I thought it could have happened ther.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 9 3:55 pm

Food & Nutrition > Food fro expectant Mommy
♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 2:38pm PST 
Hi
I'm posting this for a coworker. Her Westie is preggers and her vet told them she needs to be on a higher fibre Science Diet dog food, but they are looking for something that is BETTER than Science Diet and has more calories for the pups.
Any suggestions would be helpful since I know nothing about pregnant dogs.....
We are not even going to discuss how this dog got pregnant, and, no the owners have no support system such as breeders or even 1 person who has ever whelped before, so I'm trying to get her as much info as I can

Thanks Dogsters for helping out!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 1 4:01 pm

Dog Health > A little weird....

♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Sun Mar 25, '07 1:50pm PST 
Toby has that too!
Although Toby is fixed, he lets his "junk" hang out pretty much whenever he sits on his bum. So little Toby hangs out,and bounces on the floor picking up all types of debris. the green dishcarge is the self clean on this unit.
We were told that as long as it isn't excessive discharge, and he's not itchy its ok.
Hope this helps.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 2 11:43 am

Cane Corso > I think I'm the only one...

♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 1:43am PST 
Hey!
Count me in too!!!!!!!!!!
I'm always happy to chat with other Corso pups!
Hope your loving your new home Lucia

Tobes
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by , Dec 29 2:48 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Wann buy rhe BEST bed ..

♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 12:29am PST 
Toby absolutely loves his bed from Mammoth Outlets (.com). They have several sizes and all have the outer "bumper roll" on the outside. The beds are a bit pricey, but our bed is awesome, it's stayed nice and fluffy in the middle, you can take it apart to clean it, and there are lots of fabric choices so you can match your decor.
Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Mar 1 12:29 am

Behavior & Training > Doggy pool
♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Tue Feb 27, '07 2:08pm PST 
How about a shallow Rubbermaid or Sterilite container, you just won't need the lid, plus it canbe just about any size you want. I know you can find some designed to slide underbeds, so they aren't very deep.
Good Luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 27 9:03 pm

Food & Nutrition > What kind of water do you guys like?

♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Wed Feb 21, '07 3:19pm PST 
Toby does not like bottled water, or tap water for that mater, he much prefers to drink rain water.....although we give him tap water most of the time.
[notify]
» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 10:56 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Can I go Shopping too?

♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Tue Feb 20, '07 9:00pm PST 
Mom is so jealous, she never takes me anywhere, but at 120lbs, I'm not easy to conceal......
In BC, dogs are usually NOT welcome in places that serve/sell food, so resturants, grocery stores, drug stores that also sell food.....
But I know that lots do look the other way when it's a small dog that's contained in a bag/purse thingy.
Although stores up here do have the right to ask you to leave based on Health Canada requlations.

Good luck on your shooping expeditions!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 27 9:21 am

Food & Nutrition > Pickey eaters...What do you do?

♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Tue Feb 20, '07 8:46pm PST 
Have you considered feeding him a raww diet?
I don't have any experiance with this but I have heard from many people that their picky eaters did much better on this than the kibble.
If you are interested there are TONS of threads in it, and lots of dogsters can help get you started with great websites and advice.

Hope you start eating soon!
Tobes
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 6:49 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > im new would like friends
♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Sun Feb 11, '07 11:44pm PST 
HI
Just sent you a pup pal request and some bones!
Welcome to Dogster!
Toby
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Feb 14 5:21 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.