GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Sports & Agility > agility pups need help
Molly

Do you want to- be my friend?

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '07 7:44am PST 
If you are healthy why not? There is no need to go super fast and jump super high. Even if you want to compete you can enter the Veteran class which allows you to go 2 hight under your "normal" one.
Molly is 7 and in good shape. I plan on doing some trials with her soon. I will put her in the Vet class because of her age. This way she will enjoy this more.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 4 11:47 am

Behavior & Training > anyone love cats as much as i do?
Molly

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 9:39am PST 
I adore cats... When our last kitties were born I helped the mom to clean them and to train them to be good kitties. I still do some grooming for them because they are not always good at being clean kitties.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jul 14 10:46 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Don't know if it's just me...

Molly

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '07 8:45am PST 
I have nothing against people who do mistakes and adopt dogs from petstores. If you get to know what really is going on behind the poor sad looking puppy and you keep buying at petstore then I get disgust by you.
I'm not saying anything against pet stores that help rescues though. The ones that are selling pups are the ones to blame. It's really easy to put a tag on the window stating "Not from puppy mill" well it may be true but then your dogs are coming from a BYB! As easy as 1+1=2.
So OP you're not alone. I feel like the clients should be at least educated on the breed. A mastiff is not a Chi and both are not border collies either. Most of the time people don't even know what the breeds are. I.e. My bf's got Molly from a pet store 7 years ago. She was marked as a bernese X lab. Acording to this she should have grown to be at the very least 50-60 pounds on the lean side right? Molly is a tipical Border Collie. She weight 40 pounds (she is bit fat). She as the drive of the BC, the temp of a BC, the marking of the BC, all of the BC. She even herd the cats and her brothers when they play in the dog pen! Go tell me about a Bernese Mountain Dog mixed with a Lab!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 11 11:33 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Agility Trained, purebred Border Collie in shelter!!! (NH)

Molly

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 8:41am PST 
OH NO!!!
I realy hope he'll find his home...
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 9:33 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Wubba photo contest 07

Molly

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 10:23am PST 
**Bump**
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 24 10:23 am

Behavior & Training > Rotty Grumble
Molly

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '07 12:04pm PST 
I would like to had that Molly does what Daisy do on the second video. I should make a movie to show it. It doesn't sound like the rotty grumble that Daisy is doing but we say that she is doing piggy noises. She is usualy layed on the floor a toy in between her paws and she border collie grumble until you reach for the toy. Then she bit the toy or someehat jump on her paws the toy in her mouth and she bite the toy to tease you to take it from her. It is a totaly safe game. Once she is up and you try to reach for the toy she will BCgrumble even more and than escape her tail waigging and her ears up in the air.
I think it really depend on the dog. You know your dogs and how they play. Lea was doing something like that too. I don't think I have any video of this but she was trustable when doing this.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 13 1:21 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > you THINK you want a border collie?????!

Molly

Barked: Wed Feb 7, '07 8:10am PST 
I'm a border collie owner (she own me too) and she is a good one but she is 7. You should have seen her yesterday at agility basics! A bomb! She so liked it that she was super exited!
A BC is not a dog for the first owner! They are crazy bussy littles bees which need to be at full speed all the time! You should come to my agility class! There is about 10 BCs. Another one is a Heeler mix and is as bad as the BCs!
Your friend really should get her actual dog to move a bit and to put her on a diet so the dog can go run with her hubby/bf!
Funny people
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Feb 8 6:36 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Puppy in PA

Molly

Barked: Fri Dec 15, '06 8:48pm PST 
Are you still up for adoption Molly?
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Dec 15 8:48 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Puppy in PA

Molly

Barked: Tue Dec 5, '06 1:33pm PST 
What is your story? Can you be shipped? Are you safe in a foster home?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 15 8:48 pm

Behavior & Training > Embarassing Question....
Molly

Barked: Tue Nov 21, '06 10:41am PST 
MOlly humps other dogs but never have done that with a human. She is 6 and spayed and she's still doing this to Taco. She rarely do it towards any other of my dogs and rarely over fosters.
I have heard too that was a dominant thing but I don't get why on Taco only...
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Nov 24 10:38 am

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.