Postings by Chichi (Forever in our hearts)

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > can't stop crying

Chichi- (Forever in- our hearts)

Is that a pool?- Then let's- jump!!!!

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '06 8:20pm PST 
Mom is crying as she reads your post, she understands you very well and sends you lot of hugs and kisses. Please, don't give away Fiona's toys and things, keep them, there is something of her in those precious things.
She is with us now, we'll take care of her, but she doesn't want you to cry, she wants you to smile when thinking of her. We know it's not easy, but try, dear human friend. She will always be with you, always.
Love you very much, Fiona's mom.
Your furry friend from the Rainbow Bridge,
Chichi.
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Rexx, Jun 9 3:45 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > Who can swim underwater?

Barked: Thu Feb 2, '06 6:56am PST 
I loved to dive, and I was pretty good at it. When I was on earth I used to live in a house with a pool and since I lived in a country (Paraguay) where practically there is no winter, I spent most of my time playing at the pool, jumping and diving.
I was the only one in doing this, none of my pack liked it (my son Portos, who is still on earth, HATES the water!).
Now at the Bridge I have a huge pool, it's always spring here, and I have many many good friends to dive with!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Tilghman, Feb 9 2:52 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 6:26pm PST 
Hi! My name is Chichi and I'm at the Bridge with my husband Tom, my sons Aramis, Atos, D'Artagnan, Benji, my daughter Milady, and my grand-daughter Casimira. I still have a living son (Portos, my son, I wish you a long, long happy life!). I know mom misses us very much (I've heard her talking with Portos), but I want her to know we are all very happy here, we have so many wonderful friends, and from here we all watch over our family, human and canine.
It's a pleasure to meet you all!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 34217 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Oct 23 9:14 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Arizona went to the Rainbow Bridge on 12/22/2005

Barked: Thu Dec 29, '05 4:42pm PST 
She is playing with us now, she is happy and looks like a puppy again. Me and my husband Tom will show her all the beautiful things we have here at the Bridge, and be sure, your love reaches Arizona, she feels it, and she is very proud of having had a loving family like you.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sammy, Jan 2 8:13 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.