Postings by Chaz

GO!

(Page 1 of 94: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Dogster > Ahhhhh! My Dogster's all weird! What's going on?? Is it 2012??
Chaz

To Know Me is to- Love Me

Barked: Sun May 30, '10 8:46am PST 
I like the new look. Grass is nice! way to go But it looks a little commerical- I think it needs to be "cutened" up a bit. The site seems to be moving faster too which is great. I would like to have an "account" tab back though.

I also agree with Dakota. It needs to ne more about "us" the Dogster community. A LOT of us pay $20 a year for plus membership and if it were not for us, well Dogster would not be what it is today. When people go to Dogster they should be made aware that this is a dod loving community first and foremost not just an "informational" site.
[notify]
» There has since been 85 posts. Last posting by Duke, Sep 19 9:43 pm

Food & Nutrition > I poop ... a LOT. Is Canidae the cause?
Chaz

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 10:23am PST 
I pooped more than usual when I ate Canidae too. Like 4 times a day. Now I only poop 2-3 times a day usually only twice a day.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Jan 14 2:22 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natural Balance anyone?

Chaz

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 10:16am PST 
Great post Gunner!way to go

I have been eating Natural Balance Duck and Potato since I was a puppy. It is the only food that agrees with my sensitive skin and tummy. Mommy tried quite a few high grade kibbles and either I did not like them or they made me sick. I love NB duck and potato and so does my sister. We highly recommend it for it's quality ingredients and because it tastes good! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Cinnamon, Jan 15 8:19 pm

Miniature Pinscher > Housebroken anyone?

Chaz

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 12:11pm PST 
I am 2 years old and my sister is 3 and we never had accidents inside until we were allowed to stay home alone out of our crates and then we had a few minor set backs- just pee pee accidents by the door.

Things are getting back to normal now. Mommy says that we are bound to have an accident from time to time and it's OK as long as it is not an all the time thing.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by In loving memory *Madde*, Nov 27 8:00 am

Miniature Pinscher > To dress or not to dress?

Chaz

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 12:07pm PST 
Well, I don't love the whole "dress up" thing BUT I tolerate it ok. Mommy tends to dress up my sister more than me though because she likes it. silly GIRLS! laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by In loving memory *Madde*, Nov 27 7:50 am

Miniature Pinscher > Talking Min Pins?
Chaz

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 11:59am PST 
I'm a big talker too! I love to try to make words. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Duchess, Mar 3 10:09 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Please comment in the blog for Bandit

Chaz

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '07 12:55pm PST 
Bandit's Blog

Our local New Station Fox 10 in Phoenix has started a blog for Bandit. It has been one of the most poular blogs to date. Dogster members from the MPMM group have already showed their support in the blog and I would like as many Dogsters as possible to keep this blog alive. The news media reads and comments on these blogs so we need to show that there is a lot of support not just in the Phoenix area but all over the country and the world. Justice needs to be served for Bandit

I know some of the most genuine dog lovers and supporters are right here at Dogster! So thanks guys!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Angel-Beth, Sep 11 7:07 pm

Behavior & Training > Dog Personality Test

Chaz

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 1:54pm PST 
Cool quiz! Thanks for posting it. big grin

Here's how I scored.

Prey = 55
Pack = 75
Defense - Fight = 60
Defense - Flight = 35
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Dakota , Aug 25 8:57 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natural Balance product removed from shelves

Chaz

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '07 10:08am PST 
I just read the announcement on the Natural Balance website.

I'm a little worried now since they mention "kidney" problems. I am currently feeding Chaz & Bella duck and potato but if the venison formula is affected, whose to say duck and potato won't be next?

Natural Balance does not use wheat gluten though so I wonder what is wrong.....

This is so scary. I am considering home cooked food at this point. At least until all this blows over.

I do agree with what Wolfie said but of course, I am still a little worried.
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by Ranger, Apr 21 8:13 am

Food & Nutrition > Natural Balance product removed from shelves
Chaz

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '07 5:11pm PST 
My sister and I were eating Natural Balance venison and brown rice in February and had no problems with it but we have been back to duck and potato which will will continue to eat.

I don't know where they got their information from because the Natural Balance website does not have anything posted about this.
[notify]
» There has since been 87 posts. Last posting by Ranger, Apr 21 8:13 am

(Page 1 of 94: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.