(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Plus Power of the Paw > Please helpemma if you can
Lexey..forev- er in my- heart

Rescue from your- local- Shelter!!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 10:38am PST 
Did Emma get her cataract surgery?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lexey..forever in my heart, Apr 13 10:38 am

Dog Health > Very Dissapointed With My Local Vets :(

Barked: Mon Mar 18, '13 8:05am PST 
frownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown Sorry, if a dog needs emergency care they should receive it. If a patient walks into the hospital without insurance and no money they are not turned away. Why should it be any different for our beloved pets. If a vet goes into this field because of his love for animals how could any of them turn away a sick dog. My vets do emergency calls and will take payments. I have walked in with emergencies and they have not once asked for my payment up front. Shame on any vet that does this. Believe me...they are making plenty of money. I would never go back to a vet who turned an animal in need away. To me...its against their oath of practice. A lady brought a pigeon in that had been hit by a car...they saw the little bird immediately. I just do not understand any vet that would turn away an animal in need.confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 12:29 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > So incredibly sad - I had to say goodbye to my Sammy

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '12 3:48pm PST 
hughughughughughughughug I just lost my beautiful Lexey in June. There has not been one day that the tears have not flowed. I think when you take care of an animal as well as you did Sammy, you form a bond and when they leave...it seems like our whole world has fallen a part. In a way it has. It is going to take a long time for the grief process. I so understand. I feel like all the joy was taken from my life with Lexeys death. It is getting easier to breathe and to come home...but the pain it is still there. Give yourself time and know...Sammy loved you so very much. When you are ready and in his honor..find another to love. Trust me...it will get better. Hugs, Pat
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Rommel, Aug 2 7:19 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My beautiful Lexey died this morning.......

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '12 4:17pm PST 
crycrycrycrycrycrycry Thank you all so very much. The grief is over whelming. I can not eat, sleep...all I do is cry. I miss her so much. If she had been sick or suffering prior to Thursday...if I had of had any warning. This is so hard to accept. I miss her so much.crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by The Roo Crew™ ©®, Jul 9 2:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Barked: Sun Jun 17, '12 7:17am PST 
Thank you so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 269 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 6:34pm PST 
would love to have wings for my beautiful Lexey.
[notify]
» There has since been 272 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My beautiful Lexey died this morning.......

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 1:31pm PST 
Lexey has been so healthy. When she acted sick to her stomach last night I thought she would ok. This morning when she was still acting sick to her stomach I rushed her to the vet, When I arrived Lexey became gravely ill. Her tongue was blue..on xrays both lungs had collapsed. Lab work was perfect. She died in my arms. My heart will never recover. She was the only bright light in my life. Lexey baby girl....you are and will always be the greatest joy I could have ever had. I will miss you the rest of my life. Run free baby girl. I love you so much.crycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by The Roo Crew™ ©®, Jul 9 2:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Loki Needs Power Of The Paw!!

Barked: Wed Jan 20, '10 12:26pm PST 
hughug We are praying all is well. Keep us updated!!! Hugs to your mommy...what a brave soul she is..applauseapplauseapplausefor driving on Ice!!! Keeping our paws crossed for you. Rio and Lexey
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sallie Mae, Feb 1 12:43 am

Get Well Soon > Arthur-Forever Wigglin\'s brother, Damon...

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 1:37pm PST 
POTP and all our prayers that he has good results from his surgery. Rio, Lexey and Pat
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lexey..forever in my heart, Aug 8 1:37 pm

Plus Contests > Vote for me and get a picture

Barked: Sat Jul 11, '09 12:09pm PST 
Wo hoooooooooo I voted for you. Now to find the kittys. Lexey Exey
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Snow Angel - misses you ! :(, Sep 13 10:18 am

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.