Postings by Ziero - CGC, Rest in peace 11/

GO!

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Sports & Agility > I earned my FIRST LETTERS - CGC!!
Ziero - CGC, Rest in- peace 11/

I'm smarter than- your Honor- Student!

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '09 2:28pm PST 
Hey!

Congrats on your CGC! I just got mine 2 weeks ago!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by MACH ADCH Lilliana TQX, Mar 4 9:54 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > The day is finally here!

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '08 6:04pm PST 
Woo Hoo!

What an awesome day! We had sooo much fun! As expected, there were a few snags, over all, the day was great!

We got tons of complements from everyone that came to the Pit Bull Awareness Day event, and they were all thrilled with getting to try out Lure Coursing.

At the end of the day, we were able to raise over $200 to be donated to Elmbrook Humane Society to use for their dog and cats at the shelter.

We are all really looking forward to this event next year, but are mostly hoping for a bit better weather!

Signing off,

Frozen Ziero and Chad
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ~Emma~ RL1, Oct 29 4:28 pm

Dog Health > Who\'s the oldest?

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 7:20am PST 
I just turned 13 this last July and I am still going strong!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Toby, Oct 6 11:05 am

Dog Health > Dog Gone Pain?

Barked: Tue Aug 19, '08 4:02am PST 
Ziero has been taking DGP for about a year or so (give or take) and I cannot even begin to tell you how much better he feels!

He just turned 13 last month and acts like he is maybe 7... He does still have some bad days now and then, but instead of lasting 2-3 days, he usually feels better the next day.

I highly recommend DGP to people all the time, and obviously.. I do feel it is worth the money! Don't expect it to work right away though, just as a heads up.. it takes about 4-6 weeks to build up in their system.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by The Roo Crew™ ©®, Feb 9 3:03 pm

Dog Health > Hip and Joint sumplemets??

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 7:09am PST 
I use DGP for Ziero as well, it has made a HUGE difference in both of our lives!

I thought I had tried everything to help him out with his old doggie aches and pains, and then I was told about this and have been using it ever since.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Willow, Jul 9 3:12 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > NANCY GRACE - BIG, FAT RANT

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 9:13am PST 
Nancy Grace has never been high on my list of quality reporters to begin with, so this just dropped her even further down that list...
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by MacKenzie 1993-2005, Jun 24 4:38 am

Dog Health > When do dogs go gray?

Barked: Mon Jun 2, '08 2:24pm PST 
Ziero is going to be 13 in July, he started going grey sometime around 9-10 years old.

As many pups have said already, I think that dogs and people are the same that way... some go grey early and some either never do, or go grey late in life.

Either way, I think that dogs that are turning grey/ are grey are very nice looking! I think it gives them just that extra bit of character that everypup needs!

blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by *Candy-O Cootinka*, Jun 2 9:21 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Going incognito

Barked: Mon Jun 2, '08 2:10pm PST 
For a while, when I first got Ziero, I just told people that he was a Terrier mix. That was a general breed statement, and not really a lie either...BOL!

These days, I have no problem telling people what breed I have, because, if they don't want my dogs... then they don't want me as a customer!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jun 14 8:16 pm

Dog Health > Mom was right........kind of...

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 9:44am PST 
Ziero has a positive titer to Lyme's disease and has never had it. I had him vaccinated when I first moved back to Wisconsin from Arizona.

He is also asymptomatic for Babesia and Ehrlichia. We knew about the Ehrlichia from when we lived in AZ, but never knew about the Babesia until we moved here and I tried to get him into the blood donor program where I was working at the time.

Certain blood borne diseases can lay dormant (for lack of better wording) until the animal is stressed or immuno-compromised in some way. For that reason, Ziero can never be put on medications like Predinone, due to the steroid lowering his immune system.

I feel that both Ziero and I have been very lucky over the last almost 13 years to never have had a reccurance of either Ehrlichia or Babesia, so we never really had to do too much more about it.

The thing that always did concern me was his positive titer for Lymes disease. I asked if it was due to being vaccinated for it, and was told that the titer was too high (I think, it has been a while) for it to be vaccine related.

Glad you were able to find out what was going on with Nallah and are able to get it treated before it got too far!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Nallah, May 20 9:46 am

Dog Health > Older dogs with arthritis.....what can I do?

Barked: Wed May 7, '08 6:59am PST 
Ziero is close to being 13 now (he will be this coming July), he was having a lot of issues for a while... sore, stiff, you know the things dogs get as they get older.

I made a post on here shortly after he started shopwing these symptoms ~2 years ago or so. I got a pmail from a fellow Dogster with a senior pet that was having the same problems. They suggested Dog Gone Pain ( http://betterhealthinternational.com/productDetails.asp_Q_prodID_E_3 326 ) to me to try with Ziero.

Now it is ~2 years later, and he acts like he is a young dog all the time! He does still have bad days occasionally, usually due to being too active the day before, but these days are few and far between.

This product has made a HUGE difference in BOTH of our lives, and I highly recommend it!

blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cooper 1999-March 13th, 2010, May 7 7:16 am

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.