Postings by Lady ***In Loving Memory***

GO!

(Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Kahlua passed this Sunday :(
Lady ***In- Loving- Memory***

My Eyes ~ The- Windows To My- Gentle Soul

Barked: Sun Sep 22, '13 3:58pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss of Kahlua, a beautiful girl. I lost my Lady on September 3, 2013 and I can't come to grips with it. Lady's daughter, Katy, my 10 year old is doing pretty well. At first, I think she was sad and wondered why I was always crying and I'm sure she still wonders, but she's doing okay. She seems a bit timid, more so than usual, but still plays, gets excited, and barks at the squirrels, so overall, she's okay. I hope the coming days bring relief for you and the pets. big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Sep 22 3:58 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > So Hard To Lose A Best Friend!

Barked: Tue Sep 17, '13 5:10am PST 
Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments. I miss her so much that I can hardly function. It has only been two weeks today and I know it takes time for the heart to heal. She's free and for that, I'm grateful. I love you, my precious Lady, a dog as gentle as a butterfly.little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Sep 17 5:10 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > So Hard To Lose A Best Friend!

Barked: Sat Sep 14, '13 4:36pm PST 
On September 3, 2013, I had to make one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. My Lady is resting peacefully now buried under my Live Oak tree in my backyard.

My heart is broken, but her death at the vet's office was so peaceful, so sweet, and I am grateful. Thank you, Dr. Dave, for so gently sending her to the Rainbow Bridge.

Many thanks to Amy, my daughter, who helped me all the way. I couldn't have done it without her. Katy and I will love and miss you always, sweet Lady. You were the best!

Rest In Paradise ... Spring 1998 to September 3, 2013

Soon, I will be posting a poem in her diary that I wrote in her memory. rainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Sep 17 5:10 am

Dog Health > High Red Blood Cell Count In Urine

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:56pm PST 
Granny collected my urine herself. Also, the test didn't show any crystals, just the high RBC. I will ask the vet about these others things you nice dogs mentioned.

Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Jan 18 4:56 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Memorial Video for Lilly (to promote senior and special needs adoptions)

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 5:13pm PST 
Katy and I loved the video of you, Lilly, such a happy and carefree pup. Rest in peace, sweet doggy. Thank God for people like your human for giving you a wonderful last 14 months of your life. Shame on the human who abandoned you.

Love,
Lady and Katy

little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Jan 16 5:13 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye Melanie, I love you

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 4:51pm PST 
We are so sad for your loss. We're happy she's free now and she had such a wonderful life being loved so much.

Love, Lady and Katy
little angel
hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Jan 16 4:51 pm

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 4:42pm PST 
Thanks, Scooter. Granny has been researching on the internet and one reason is an infection. Hopefully, that's all it is because actually for being 12 1/2, I feel pretty good. I don't think I've been drinking more water, but the vet did say one sign of infection is having accidents. Granny is going to talk more to the vet about it on Thursday when she takes Katy back for her infection.

Have a woof-derful evening.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Jan 18 4:56 pm

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 5:12pm PST 
Have any of you ever had a high RBC count in your urine? Well, I've been having accidents for a while now so Granny got a sample of my urine and all was well with the results except for the red blood cells count. I'm being treated for a bladder infection so hopefully, I'll be better soon. It's a three-week regime of an antibiotic twice a day. Granny got to thinking after the fact that she thought white blood cells meant infection. What do you pups know?

Thanks for any help you can give my Granny. My bio-daughter, Katy, has an anal gland infection, so Granny is a bit worried right now.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Jan 18 4:56 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Random Letters Game

Barked: Mon Jan 10, '11 5:33pm PST 
Very Exciting Undies

BOL ... blue dog

T D S
[notify]
» There has since been 2439 posts. Last posting by JerryLee, Tue 5:52 am

Dog of the Day & Week > Thank you, thank you Dogster!!

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 9:38am PST 
I am so honored to be the site's "Dog of the Day" today. Thank you to everyone from my human, my bio-daughter, Katy, and me. What an exciting day this turned out to be; you've made me a very happy 12 1/2 year old doggy! dog

Dogster and all the canines are pawsome and I send best wishes to all of you. wishessnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Jan 10 8:22 pm

(Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.