GO!

(Page 1 of 229: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '14 2:16pm PST 
Nice day yesterday - early gym and then Sarge to the dog park for a while as it was col, it started to rain, Abby went to Lab Club and went to his mother's who I didn't see since she stayed here with us in June. Stopped at the Walden Galleria near her and had lunch at Changs. Got pair of pants, already fall stuff is out. Tom's reunion '70th Birthday' is early September. I have old work type jeans and heavy pants nothing in between for picnic or night before at Brennan's

Anniemom, hoping things are settling with the kids in Oregon. We were a little 'off' last night, a posting about another tri race and C was in it that day. Never says anything about it. Since I am interested in those things, was sort of surprised not to hear. Haven't seen/heard since Dog park anniversary. Weird, as my friend's and in Tom's family, mostly hear from their families often - daily not unusual. We don't bother them nor intrude, so guess it is what it is. I know, none of my business, and as I say, if you don't want to tell about things going on, that is your preogative. Guess I would hope for more, again blaming my empty background and hoped for more. Just silly. Her sister went to Germany yesterday.

Glad you are all ok Flickamom, Lucas back to normal. There is some illness going around with the dogs here - something with an L - Abby has her physical in August. Sarge's back is cleared with the new meds, money well worth spent there.

How was your hair appt. Anniemom? Dental sounds involved, guess teeth are that way and gum issues.

Wishing a nice day big hugflowersbig hug got email my Plus is not through - know the site is goofy, so not worried.
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Jul 18, '14 9:49pm PST 
Anniemom, I didn't get the email - but if I do will ignore it. Did write that Tom has lots of pre-c stuff that is on his gums, they will watch every 3 months at their dental department. He should have more teeth cleanings, she said 3 months, I said I go every 4 for mine. Things just pop out of the woodwork with these old fillings and crowns I have. Getting the implant in August, will be filled enough by then from the larger implant that was removed. Glad you appt. went well and they aren't rushing til it is ready. I am an emotional and sensitive so tough to get by some things - Tom is pragmatic and decisive. Opposite of me.

Did I tell your girls the Town of Tonawanda Police called him the other night on a murder case of young woman from 1978? Some of the original police died and he was lead for the State Police, so he is helping with it - new DNA and evidence.

Flickamom glad that you have the 2 computer sources, that is helpful. I see that Tom's surgeon - top of his field, went to school at one point in Norman, Oklahoma. He is Spanish or some other nationality. Are you doing the weather still - another Super moon in August and one in September. Missed July due to clouds. dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Jul 18, '14 10:46am PST 
Anniemom, enjoy your hairdresser and how often do you see periodontist? Good thing to keep gums in good shape. Sorry to hear of son and family, I think it is difficult as girls are young and many changes. We had a roller coaster first 10 years, so I remember it well. No family around, but got through it all. As parents we always want the best for our children, of all ages. Natural instinct. Having lunch with my sil - Joann (Fran's wife) today.

Flickamom glad that Lucas is ok and what a worry.
The low fat food makes huge difference with Sarge past 6 years. Hope your dentist appt. was a good one - and groceries.

Tom and I got there too early and sat, the other place is always very busy and they start earlier. He has alot of pre-c areas - has to be watched, just his system forms these things. Good to see the old team and the surgeon said that he is happy with their new building and system.

Work session went well, some kid hung on one of our trees and broke it - that is sad, dug it out. The next session we will stain the shade shelter the Eagle scouts made and benches they made. Always a nice time there.

Tom is golfing, I am meeting JoAnn at Paneras at 11 - then stopping at Macy's. Tomorrow is gym in the morning and maybe the Italian festival, they are fast in coming and going. We aren't having a table at the Glen Arts Festival for Paw Park, too many vendors and not enough volunteers. It is alot for set up and break down - tents, tables, coolers, supplies, for just 2 of us who were going to work the 2 days.
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '14 8:13am PST 
hughug so glad Lucas is better hughug I hopped right on this morning! Maybe it is fixed snoopy Glad it is sold and also that Lori, John and all have their places where they belong.

Going to ECMC to see the team that took care of Tom from Roswell. They all moved there and it is a new building, Early leaving at 7:10 am this morning first appt. at 8:00 and then 9:30 with the surgeon. ECMC is the place Rob went for his surgeries and I did for my knee and we sell Hospice flowers there.

Have a work session at Paw Park tonight. Worked around the house yesterday and out in the island flowers, weeding.

Hope all is well with son and wife, Anniemom. flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '14 10:22am PST 
So glad to hear Lucas is better, he is in our hughughug for healing. I am looking for an Ironstone pitcher, like I sold (dumb me) to the man. Have seen several on Ebay but the one at Antique world was more reasonable so may get it. My mother saved piece for piece for that, it was her 'pin money' as they used to call it and she treasured it. I displayed for a long time, we have drop down kitchen cabinets and was up there for a long while but a mess to clean. Will be happy to get the large pitcher though. We have Hobby Lobby and bought Tom's Christmas tree there the year he had cancer and we got a small tree for the table. We hope to get our regular Frasier Fir this year, though, Abby will love it!!

Did you see the Super Moon - there will be another in August and September. I missed Saturday's - went out at night with the dogs, too and didn't look Tom said it was clouds as we had torrential rains yesterday morning.

Taste of Buffalo was fun Saturday, a good day for it. Fran's birthday - his daughter brought a cake over from where she works and Grandma and Ann went.

Neighbor on other side of us has their father there, kidney failure - have to make up some brownies to take over. Haven't made much but salad with grilled chicken this summer or simple meals.

Tom took Abby to Lab Club right before the rains hit - I was at the antigue place - and it really was like a monsoon.

What is new with Anniemom and family - have you heard from son and girls?

Tom has appt. with the same C Team but at different hospital on Thursday, they all moved there, brand new building surgeon and his total staff and Dental staff. Disappointed with Roswell, all the change of appointments - 3 times a month apart. They were watching an area back in April and he said 3 months to return and then the cancellations and moving up to Sept. and they called to cancel and move that and I said, enough of this, we are switching as long as our insurance will allow it.

His same Reunion group is returning to Buffalo first weekend of September for their "70th" birthday - as they are all 70!!

Taste of Buffalo success this year, we missed one of the displays I wanted to see, but it was very crowded.

Have Barre Centric instead of running tonight at Williamsville Island Park - should be fun, have taken a class at the gym before and quite a work out.
[notify]
» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '14 4:15pm PST 
Am thinking of Sarge who had bout with Pancreatitus - was very like what you are saying - Rob took him to vet in LV the first time - he was very ill, and stayed all night, and then when Rocky passed a day later, was just bile and foam - took to vet and they IV'd as he was dehydrated. Hard to see with a little roly poly dog, but all internal. Nothing since then, but I watch as it was stress with the Rocky episode, all night and morning, we thought it was snow all over the back yard and in house on the light carpet, Rob noticed it. hughughughug Lucas hughughughug

Just back from Antigue World, am kicking myself as years ago I sold some (alot) of my mother's Ironstone to an antique dealer who gave me the routine it's not worth much - well it was and now I am looking for the large pitcher to put flowers in. Can't afford to replace all. Live and learn - Tom wasen't around as he would have known that it was worth more. I know we can't hold on to everything, but whenever I get rid of something, seems to be the "In Thing" the next time I look in the paper!

Hope all is well at Anniemom's house - have your heard from son and girls? - got to go - rain here
[notify]
» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '14 10:07pm PST 
hughughughughughug sweet Lucas hughughughughughug Are you going to take him to the vet - he sounds so sick and maybe dehydrated with the heat. Poor baby, I hate when they are sick.

It was hot today - gym early and track, then to Lab Club with both and then to the Taste of Buffalo which is downtown, and Canalside to see the Navy ships and people walking around. Supposed to rain tomorrow so made the best of today.

Just home - Tom is making a Naan pizza for later on. The things you get are only samples - so don't hold through as a lunch would. Won 2 bandanas at Milk Bone and coupons, and some magnets, bag clips.

So good to see S&S on the Dogster site - wish that they had access to the internet except at the library.

big hugbig hugbig hug to sweet Lucas big hugbig hugbig hug
[notify]
» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Jul 11, '14 10:26pm PST 
What a Wonderful Surprise snoopyway to gosnoopyhappy dancesnoopy So Glad to see you here, like the old times, and what a treat! A good day and so glad that you can use the tablet 0 and hope that you do post again. Glad that you have the A/C you need it where you are, and also to get the flea meds for Socks. Bless his heart, I haven't sent a card since Easter, I think, lucky if I get one to the family for birthday's lately. Just thrilled to see you and miss you and DarlaMae SO Much flowersflowersflowers

Flickamom, I am so sorry about sweet Lucas and hope that he is feeling better today. Do you have antacids which our vet said are fine to use. Abby has an iffy stomach at times. Poor sweetheart, hoping that he feels better and is eating. He didn't eat something that you know of to cause an upset? Glad to know about the cookies, Tom took the filter off our computer and can re hook it back now.

Anniemom, that girl just leaned over and I think they worked on her quite a bit at the house and then to a local hospital but quickly to the one downtown that is better able to do things. She had a heart attack, and had just been through the doctor tests, maybe not an echo, as no heart problems earlier. Her husband had the heart problems and surgery and was returning to work this week and did go back. Glad you are getting your ice maker fixed. I love the water in the door with ice, and also Iced Tea.

We had a nice day at Niagara On the Lake yesterday, a sort of surprise thing. Was going to get hair done but I hit my head on the sign at the Paw Park and a big lump and a cut, so didn't want to do color and cutting on that, so postponed it. Summer doesn't matter as my hair just goes goofy anyhow and nothing coming up that I need to look 'nice' -hughug

big hugflowersflowers to our dear friends Mom and Dad and Sully flowersflowersflowers please stay hug
[notify]
» There has since been 63 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Jul 10, '14 10:41am PST 
went to the neighbor's daughter's wake Tuesday night - and the funeral and lunch yesterday at 10 - Wednesday - so sad, a young person with no warning. her annual was the week before and all fine. so her dad's birthday is this weekend, they are trying to stay strong for her husband who just had heart surgery and returned to work hug

Hair appt. this morning then a trip to Dicks and to Target. Have been running so long, every day is something - 3 picnics in the past week. Thought summer was a relaxing time.

Flickamom, I had things out - photos and all sorts of things for years. It just started to look cluttered to me, and I packed all up with the carpet cleaners coming and will put back here and there. Just seems nice to see clean spaces for a while. looking for a new light for the dining room, ordered one and too much with dining room cabinet, so probably will go with simple one.

Went to my gym class last night - first time since last Tuesday - and was good to do that and treadmill.

Minx is here seeing Aunt Jo, not sure if we will get together.

Flickamom, I don't care for wasps, but have never seen red ones before - just the bigger black ones.

Anniemom, any news from the son and family now that they are home?

this is good to get on to Dogster - worries me how long it will last, tom had to do something to the computer with the cookies, which we never had to do before to get on though
[notify]
» There has since been 68 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '14 10:34pm PST 
Hope your had a yummy meal, Anniemom! And glad that the girls are headed home and son saw his friend. It's been a busy month for their family. Poor little kitty, so sad and hope that the one in the neighborhood will be their new baby. cloud 9

We went to Lab Club - and Sarge waded around as he likes to do. Then to Rob's to mow and I weeded out the front and watered. He'll be back in August - and the heat is slowing the grass cutting down. Stopped at Tom's on the way home, he was powerwashing the house and it was a slow go as the spray is not wide.

Flickamom, even with 2 of us, it seems to be alot to do on a daily basis and I guess I need to put alot of stuff away - looks cluttered to me here. Our living room is very plain since I packed up all things on the tables before the rug cleaning and painting and hung the drapes. Never unpacked it and it is fine as it is.

Glad your friend will recover some of the cost of the trip still too bad that they missed being together.

Lots of people in and over at the neighbor's - she is an organ donor, and also will be cremated and put with her grandmother. You don't know when your day is here, and it can happen so quickly. The neighborhood is really quiet lately, no kids on this end of the street and the older ones are graduated and gone.

Tom playing golf with his buddies tomorrow and I am going to maybe pack up some of these things. Had a nice salad with lettuce from son's garden - and strawberries in it!

Notice not many using Dogster - checked my old groups and no activity except what we put in there.

Has anyone watched 'America has Talent" something like that - Tuesday night at 8? They were talking about it last night at the bbq. I helped her put things away - so much to do at those dinners. The bachelor said he would order pizza when it is 'his turn' - he plays piano like a pro, evidentally. I shuuld have our Hammond Organ gone over, was my mother's and I used to play often. Lost my touch, I'm sure by now.

Love the beautiful butterflies - nature is truly incredible - flowersflowersflowers
[notify]
» There has since been 74 posts. Last posting by , Today 1:29 pm

(Page 1 of 229: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.