GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Reactions of the dogs left behind....
Bullet - in loving- memory

I don't know- you, but come on- in!

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '07 6:20pm PST 
Thanks for sharing, doggies! Mom lost three dogs before me and she knows that her Lincoln grieved awfully for her Dashiell. Lincoln and Dashiell spent 11 years together. When Dash died, Lincoln would no longer go lay on the couch where they had snuggled together as old boys. Lincoln would curl up in a ball in the middle of the floor instead - something he never did before. It was weeks before Lincoln 'snapped out of it'. But then, Lincoln was a pretty emapthetic guy. He would always seek out whoever was sad, hurt, or sick and just 'be there' for them. When Mom's daughter got a severe cut once, Lincoln stood at her feet while Mom ran around getting ready to go to the emergency room. Mom couldn't believe the amount of blood on the floor when she got back - and the amount of blood that had fallen on Lincoln who guarded the daughter.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 22 6:20 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Reactions of the dogs left behind....

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 5:53pm PST 
Mom brought my cremains home yesterday and let the other dogs 'investigate'. Eugene was curious, came near, and walked away seemingly unaffected. Esther came near, curious, and then her expression became incredibly sad, she hung her head and her ears dropped. Gidget wouldn't go near Mom when she was holding me and seemed very spooked. Have any of you had experiences like the above?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 22 6:20 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How do you make the appt?

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '07 1:45pm PST 
I'll be waiting for you, sweetie. I went to the bridge this morning.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 15 6:34 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Gone to the bridge - but not forgotten

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '07 10:28am PST 
Bullet passed away today, 9/14. He was 13 1/2 - not so very old for a Dachshund. His mom is very sad....
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 15 9:19 pm

Grooming > embarrassing question......."dingleberries"

Barked: Tue Jan 2, '07 12:40pm PST 
Our mom calls them 'clingers' - and, yep, they sometimes cling via a hair. Mom has tried to pull them out but we usually act as if we are being murdered when she does that. So, she tries not to. But then, if we sneak back in the house with undetected clingers, she is in big trouble because we become "scooter butts" and use the carpet for toilet paper...ewww....
[notify]
» There has since been 78 posts. Last posting by , May 28 11:08 am

Behavior & Training > What do you do that annoys your human?

Barked: Sat Sep 30, '06 6:49am PST 
I lick - especially floors. Mom doesn't like it one bit because it makes floors sticky and dirty. Do I care??? I also lick my front paws and any exposed skin I can find on any humans..oh yeah, and the bottom of the boot bench where the boy stores his tennies...and and and and...did I mention I like to lick?
[notify]
» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by , Aug 16 4:31 pm

Dog Health > BURP or FART-- Which do you do more of??

Barked: Thu Sep 14, '06 1:44pm PST 
Uh...I could solve the natural gas shortage all by myself...out the hind end....
[notify]
» There has since been 84 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 6:48 am

Food & Nutrition > Dogs eating - YUCK! - other dogs feces!!!

Barked: Sat Jun 17, '06 10:00pm PST 
It could be worse yet...you could be like me and the eaten poo comes back up a couple hours later - icky stinky staining mess! That's why Mom runs around behind all of us with baggie in hand!!
You could also join the 'poop eaters anonymous' group here at Dogster - Zippity Do's Bag of Poo!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 17 10:00 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Does your dog watch tv?

Barked: Fri Jun 2, '06 4:41pm PST 
Uh, yeah, I do that. There's a video on my page showing me watching TV. Watching is probably an understatement. I pursue those darn TV dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by , Sep 27 9:16 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > We had to put our beloved dog to sleep

Barked: Mon Apr 24, '06 3:09pm PST 
What a loving family you have, Sambo. Today is my birthday, too, and since I turned only 12 Mom is hoping I will have a few more before I join you at the rainbow bridge where you and I can mark our birthday's together.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Nov 11 1:39 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.