(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Time to say good-bye
cuddles

baby

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 8:36pm PST 
On the last Friday in Aug.08
Cuddles our service dog said good-bye.
In the early morning hours she layed on Steve's chest and licked his face. and said good-bye.she went to her blanket and passed away in her sleep.she taught us more than we taught her.
My friend forever
I know that it must be different,now that I'm no longer here,I realize how much I was loved and how all of you care.
I know it will be hard at first when you look around for me.expecting to find me next to you.
Someday you will begin to see.although it will take time,the happy times you shared with me. and the memories are yours and mine
I'll remeember you, my family, and how much you meant to me.
So,please don't grieve and don't be sad,it was my time to leave.
Toni
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 16 9:29 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Time to say good bye
cuddles

baby

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 8:35pm PST 
On the last Friday in Aug.08
Cuddles our service dog said good-bye.
In the early morning hours she layed on Steve's chest and licked his face. and said good-bye.she went to her blanket and passed away in her sleep.she taught us more than we taught her.
My friend forever
I know that it must be different,now that I'm no longer here,I realize how much I was loved and how all of you care.
I know it will be hard at first when you look around for me.expecting to find me next to you.
Someday you will begin to see.although it will take time,the happy times you shared with me. and the memories are yours and mine
I'll remeember you, my family, and how much you meant to me.
So,please don't grieve and don't be sad,it was my time to leave.
Toni
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 3:43 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > k-9

cuddles

baby

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 10:55am PST 
Subject: Check out My Hometown Helper - Hometown Project

Hello,
Below is a link to My Hometown Helper, a project from Hamburger Helper that provides grants to local communities for different projects. I have applied for some funds from them to help cover the costs of the replacement canine and schooling for Caikli. As most of you know I am retiring Caikli in April due to health reasons and I am currently raising funds to replace him.

Part of this website is an area where people can post comments to support the project and I am asking that if you have a minute please post a quick note in support. I would appreciate any help I can get and feel free to forward this on if you know anyone else that may be interested.

Click here: My Hometown Helper - Hometown Project

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Ron Digby
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 20 10:55 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Animal Websites/ Newsletters

cuddles

baby

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 8:54am PST 
www.weinerrace.com is one to visit
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 4:07 am

Sports & Agility > information

cuddles

baby

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '07 7:39am PST 
The Seventh Annual National Dachshund Races

The Races are a beloved annual tradition and an opportunity to celebrate our canine companions and to learn about all breeds of dogs. More than 5000 people and their pets attended last year, and this year’s event will bring even more family fun.

Findlay, Ohio September 30, 2007 -- The seventh annual National Dachshund Races arrives at Hancock Fairgrounds, bringing family entertainment for all ages of humans and canines. The event is dedicated to celebrating our pets, learning how to be responsible pet owners, and raising funds for worthy causes.

Many entertaining events are planned. Meet the Hancock County K-9 Unit. See the Hollowell Hot Diggity Dog Drill Team. Watch the all-dog parade at the grandstand. Attend a dog wedding complete with a service with wedding gown, tuxedo, confetti and cake.

Rescue organizations and the Adopt-a-Thon will connect homeless pets with good homes, and answer questions about responsible pet ownership.

The main event is the dachshund races – in several categories: puppy, adult, and senior races, and the Champion of Champions Race, featuring the winners of the Berea Dachshund races challenging the winners. Special races will be run to benefit P.K.D. Race for a Cure, Special Kids Therapy, and The Angels for Animals Shelter. Additionally, The Mayor’s Cup is an agility course event.

Bring your dachshund to compete in the following categories: largest, smallest (over 1-year old), longest, most senior dachshund, and best dressed (individual and group).

Jim Moser will sing the National Anthem. Dr. Andrew Ritz is presiding over the day as The Master of Ceremonies. Chris Freeman, DVM, from the Blanchard Valley Veterinary Clinic will be on hand to ensure the health and safety of pet participants and will also answer your questions about pet health.

Meet Carter Lord, the writer & director of the new Indie film “Lithium Springs,” starring Fred the Dachshund and pick up your own copy of the DVD.

The gates open at 9:00 AM on Sunday, September 30th. Demonstrations begin at 10:00 AM. A fairground entrance fee of $2 per person is needed to defray the cost of fairground rental. Children under 10 are welcome to attend free. Events will take place rain or shine inside fairground buildings. Vendor slots are still available.

Toni Gossard
National Dachshund Races
419-420-7339
http://www.weinerrace.com

###
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 1 7:39 am

Behavior & Training > Hello,
cuddles

baby

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 4:52am PST 
Hello,
The National dachshund race web master Ken at kgwdesign just added a photo gallery on www.weinerrace.com that you can ad photos of your dog to. on the home page is the link you will need.click on it and go to guests next at the top of the Page is a place called admin options click on that and then click on add photos.then it will let you ad the dog photo.
Have Fun
Toni
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 19 4:52 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > event

cuddles

baby

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 3:09am PST 
The National Dachshund races on Sunday Sept.30,2007 is looking for dog demonstrators. the demos start at 10 am until 12;30 I have time slots open.if you or your club would like to do a demo, please e-mail me at weinerrace@yahoo. com
this is for all dog breeds.at 12:45 a all dog parade and introduction.
I believe that the best way to teach is by showing people what they can do with their dog and give them all the information that I can.
The Hancock County k-9 will start with a dog demo on police dogs.
I would like to find a missing person/tracker demo
a fly ball club(I think that Fly ball would be a great sport for any dog and any person )
4 H club that has a dog program
Dog clubs
Dog trainers
I can Have 15 to 30 min time slots

The Dachshund races and events will start at 1;15

I'm looking for
vendors
volunteers
dog breeds for the meet the dog breed program
Sandy for Angels for Animals is setting up the adopt-a-thon for all rescue groups. please e-mail her at angelsforanimals@ gmail.com

To learn about the National Dachshund Race go to www.weinerrace. com
The sooner I get the information the sooner I can get it posted on the web site.
Toni

National Dachshund Races
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 7 3:09 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Lithium Springs

cuddles

baby

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 10:09pm PST 
Lithium spring is now out in dvd. it is a story about a dachshund named fred.you can find out more about this movie by going to www.weinerrace.com
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 1 10:09 pm

Dachshund > Dachshund event

cuddles

baby

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 10:05pm PST 
9-30-2007 Dachshund Ruke at the 7th National Dachshund race in Findlay Ohio,
Dachshunds race for charities and all have a great time.13 events to enter in.T-shirts and racing vests are now on sale,we can have your dogs name put on them also.the movie Lithium Spring and the director will be on hand to talk with and sell the dvd.for every dvd that is sold $2.00 will go to the Allie fund for finging a cure of i.v.d.d.to find out more go to www.weinerrace.com
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 2 3:52 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Video/movie
cuddles

baby

Barked: Sun Jan 15, '06 7:45am PST 
To learn more about the National dachshund race go to www.weinerrace.com.its not just racing but 12 events to have fun in.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 15 7:45 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.