GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Dog Health > Koda's leg is hurt!
Rascal

Silly

Barked: Mon Jan 27, '14 6:37am PST 
If it hurts that bad Id get him into the vet asap for some rads and good pain medication. If he is telling you it hurts it does! Rascal landed on my hatch latch a few weeks ago and even now he still gimps if he moves to much too fast. Id take him in, we can take pain medication at home we know it hurts. You can't just give a dog motrin or aspirin so take him to the vet!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 29 7:57 am

Food & Nutrition > Lowering urine ph in my Dog
Rascal

Silly

Barked: Mon Jan 27, '14 6:33am PST 
Since he already had surgery I would be concerned he would form more stones if his urine is not kept in check. What about royal canin urinary SO. Most pets cats and dogs love that food and it supposed to prevent either type of stone formation. But you have to remember no other food or treats while on any of the prescription diets!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 29 7:58 am

Behavior & Training > Back off growl - not sure!?

Rascal

Silly

Barked: Mon Dec 2, '13 10:28am PST 
I think if it is a means business growl she should be told down and off the couch, and not allowed up until she goes and rests somewhere else for a while. If it is a serious growl she shouldn't be allowed to stay up there and protect you.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 2 10:28 am

Behavior & Training > Please allow me to be mad for a second!

Rascal

Silly

Barked: Mon Dec 2, '13 10:19am PST 
There is a guy in my area. Calls himself Chuck the dog whisperer. You can actually youtube him too! Anyways. I train dogs myself. I have seen this guy in person and tortured myself into watching his videos too.
In my opinion, he has watched every ceaser milan episode and then decided he can do it to. I like ceaser, mostly the reading dogs body language part which in turn makes anyone a good trainer. If you can't understand what a dog is saying you shouldn't be training.
So this guy does everything ceaser does, but while watching his videos its obvious that he never actually connects with the dog, the dog is still exhibiting the same problems, and hasn't changed one bit. Im thinking next time I see him in public I may just tell him he is a joke. I also saw him at an expo event parading peoples dogs around with a slip lead and basically choking the crap out of them. Arg I feel you
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 3 3:08 pm

Dog Health > Sticky white eye discharge after sleeping

Rascal

Silly

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 6:55am PST 
poor rascal has been having white eye discharge for a few months now. Originally it started with pawing at his eye and they were redder then usual. Took him in no scratches, abnormal pressures and tear test was normal. Treated with neo poly dex, then weeks later both eyes had stringy white discharge, treated again with just antibiotics because one day it was glowing yellow in color. Went back to white discharge not noticeably uncomfortable. I asked my dr what the heck since his tests were normal three times. She doesn't really know but wondering if its part of his aging process or allergies that are worse now that he is older. 9. Its every morning and everytime he sleeps for a long time. Otherwise he is fine? Anyone experience this.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 18 6:55 am

Dog Health > Pyometra? - 1.5 Year Old Boxer/Pit - Advice, Please!!
Rascal

Silly

Barked: Mon Oct 28, '13 3:35pm PST 
I am a LVT and we actually spayed a small breed dog with a pyo at the age of 8 months. So as uncommon as it may be it is possible. If you are concerned. Find a vet that will see her sooner! If its just normal discharge then yay on with the spay. If not she needs surgery like yesterday
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 3:35 pm

Food & Nutrition > Am I staring at a food allergy

Rascal

Silly

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 3:52pm PST 
its white colored or gray. Not yellow or green. Sometimes he is watery sometimes he is gooey. It got better for one day this week and then back to goop again since.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 19 3:52 pm

Rascal

Silly

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 3:52pm PST 
its white colored or gray. Not yellow or green. Sometimes he is watery sometimes he is gooey. It got better for one day this week and then back to goop again since.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 19 3:52 pm

Rascal

Silly

Barked: Mon Sep 16, '13 1:27pm PST 
Im hoping its allergies. I have been flushing his eyes out twice a day too. It helps with the dried up gunk. I had him on a benadryl all weekend and it seemed tiny bit better. I didn't give him benadryl today and it seems slightly worse so. I just wish something would help the problem!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 19 3:52 pm

Dog Health > Eye Allergy or Inflammation issue
Rascal

Silly

Barked: Mon Sep 16, '13 1:23pm PST 
My rascal is going through something very similar although he is producing mucous and watering. I have been flushing them out twice a day and tried giving him benadryl too. Which I think the benadryl was helping because he seems to be draining more today, I havent given him any today.
I am a tech and also have another dog with chronic eye issues so this was a bit normal to me. My joke was the healthy dog was jealous lol. Anyways. I have had him to work twice, checked pressures, tears and for cuts. Nada both times.
We are thinking it may be allergies due to the tests being completely normal each time.
I did treat him with medications too. His eyes arent really red though.
Hopefully you figure it out or its just allergies. I feel you! Dealing with my one dogs issues now my other dog that has HAD normal eyes is screwed up too! Its really frustrating.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 18 6:55 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.