Barked: Sat Aug 24, '13 7:13pm PST 
who needs help
[notify]
» There has since been -2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 24 7:13 pm

Grooming > Bad evil lady
Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 11:12am PST 
I am very glad this wasn't my dog I am far from a lady when you touch my dog!!!!Glad she is fired!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jul 9 5:44 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need to find home for stray ChiWeanie

Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 6:09pm PST 
do you have a picture please.Also i would need to get transport
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 31 6:09 pm

Dog Health > teeth

Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 4:51pm PST 
Elvis is 8 years old and the vet said that maybe I should think about having his teeth cleaned. I was wondering if anyone has had this done at this age and are there any after problems> I was told he would be out for a bit and that alone scares me. Any info would be helpful Thank yousmile
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 29 7:54 pm

Dog Health > teeth

Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 4:51pm PST 
Elvis is 8 years old and the vet said that maybe I should think about having his teeth cleaned. I was wondering if anyone has had this done at this age and are there any after problems> I was told he would be out for a bit and that alone scares me. Any info would be helpful Thank yousmile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 6 5:10 pm

Dog Health > Dachshund back injury, surgery and recovery process
Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 4:46pm PST 
So happy to hear he is doing a little better. I am so glad he has great people to take care of him anyone who says I should not have spent 6000.00 to fix my dogs legsI pay no attention to. I have a happy dog and everyday he makes me smile. I hope spike continues to get better.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 16 6:46 am

Dog Health > sleeping

Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 5:57pm PST 
Elvis is 8 years old and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if its ok for a chi to sleep alot.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 28 3:59 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dogster's Watch Dog Thinks It's Wrong to Chain Dogs

Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 5:04pm PST 
If you get a dog and chain it up it's wrong. They need interaction!!!!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 14 1:06 pm

Dog Health > Help!!!

Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '12 10:25am PST 
this may sound crazy but here goes: My little guy has ahd a few problems through the years and we have had many trips to the vet. But this one seems to be puzzling me and the vet. Monday I took him to the vet for his foot and they gave me antibiotic but since we have come home,I walk him and he pees normal on the grass,on the poles but pooping is another story. He doesn't poop he seems nervous and the out of the blue he stops on streets sidewaks anywhere and poops now he never did this before. I spoke with the vet this morning and she doesn't know what might be the problem although he also had an anal expression Monday. He has them often. If anyone has seen this befor or knows something I would be so grateful. He also eats well so no problem with his appetite Thank you Kathy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 28 10:25 am

Dog Health > colitis
Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '12 3:56pm PST 
Does anyone have any information for colitis. My boy has been back and forth with this for a while.I get flagyl and antibiotics from the vet but I still feel I need to do more. I only feed him food from the vet. I just feel so bad he gets very scared and seems to be clingy when he gets sick. Any help will be appreciated Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 1 9:55 am

(Page 1 of 52: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.