Postings by King Jackal Jackson

GO!

(Page 1 of 102: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Puppy Place > Breed Guesses? Please?
King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 5:23pm PST 
Zira is around 5 months old now and weighs 18lbs. (Photo is actually about month old and makes her appear larger than her true size). She is the only pup of the litter still seeking a forever family. We're still baffled by her possible breed mix. Not even sure what to list her as on PetFinder. We do think maybe Australian Cattle Dog or some sort of herding breed. Any thoughts?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scruffy (R.I.P.), Nov 15 5:41 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Executive Director of ARF found dead in car with 31 dogs
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 5:17pm PST 
We happened upon this article. It is extremely disturbing and we're hoping not true. Does anyone have any additional information?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Calamity Jane, Nov 16 10:40 am

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 3:17am PST 
Zira
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Scruffy (R.I.P.), Nov 15 5:41 pm

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 2:47am PST 
Ziva
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Scruffy (R.I.P.), Nov 15 5:41 pm

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 1:53am PST 
Zander
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Scruffy (R.I.P.), Nov 15 5:41 pm

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 1:26am PST 
We pulled a litter of 2 week old orphans from a kill shelter. Sadly, one of the three did not survive. We were told their mother was a Chihuahua but, so far, we'e not seeing it! They're approximately 5 weeks old and already right around 3lbs, given or take a few ounces. Thoughts? Z Mutts

Also, see their Facebook album for many more photos.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Scruffy (R.I.P.), Nov 15 5:41 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My heart is broken, I don't understand how or why this happened

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 1:10pm PST 
So heartbreaking, indeed. My heart goes out to you. We had a similar heartbreak with a foster pup we cared for and loved over a year. It was an accident but a careless one. The adopter didn't notify us Gabriel had gotten away from her until the next day even though she had just signed an adoption contract agreeing to notify us immediately in this very event. After Gabriel was found dead, the adopter never even paid us his adoption fee despite knowing his vetting and care expenses we had already incurred were great. The adopter left his body at a nearby shelter and also left us to pay for his cremation. We felt tremendous guilt because we had trusted this person to love and care for Gabriel as we had for so long and now he was gone and she seemed to care very little. Many years later, I do now wonder if her avoidance was because she felt guilty too. There's no justifying her careless mistake or lack of responsibility afterwards. And, I will always wonder if Gabriel would still be here had she been more careful or if she had at least followed the guidelines she had agreed to in the adoption contract by notifying us immediately once he got away. But, while I am still very sad for Gabriel, I have forgiven the adopter.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Obbie R.I.P (2009-2013), Aug 13 10:40 am

Puppy Place > 20lbs at 10 weeks old

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 10:10pm PST 
Magnolia (left) & Duncan pups on June 17
Duncan on June 17

Duncan was adopted on June 22! partypartywishes

Magnolia on June 22

Magnolia on June 24

Anymore thoughts on Magnolia's breed mix? shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by King Jackal Jackson, Jun 24 10:10 pm

Puppy Place > HELP!!! I'm afraid my puppy is dying!!!

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 11:44pm PST 
When you post that you're afraid your pup is dying, virtually anyone will be quick to assume veterinary care is needed. Thank dog she is alright relieved
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Jun 25 5:55 pm

Puppy Place > HELP!!! I'm afraid my puppy is dying!!!
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 5:42pm PST 
How could anyone help from online? shrug Take your puppy to the vet ASAP. naughty
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Jun 25 5:55 pm

(Page 1 of 102: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.