Postings by Junior~Petunior Poop

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Anyone from IL?
Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Fri Jan 15, '10 7:13am PST 
Hey dere Scooby...Neighbor!
We live in Keyesport IL!!
Hi How are Yawave
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Junior~Petunior Poop, Jan 15 7:13 am

Dog Health > Might have eaten a cigarette (and a rant)
Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Fri May 1, '09 4:46am PST 
Well I sure hope your puppy is okay.

And while I too am a smoker ...I do not throw buts and empty packs anywhere but in the trash. I carry a portable ashtray with me. And tossing butts and empty packs is littering. Just as tossing gum and empty gum wrappers on the ground is.

I would definately say something to the workers ...littering reguardless of what type of litter is wrong. When and if you do mention it I would strongly suggest that you bring it up as a littering issue. If you start it out against smokers they will close thier mind to your concerns. Bring it up as a litter concern ...and you'll have a better chance of being heard! Some times results are all in how you approach the problem.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , May 4 9:07 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > People and their 'Little Dogs'

Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 2:04pm PST 
Mommy carrys me around a lot. I go into lots of stores with her.
I'm usually in her jacket. Most people seem pleased and want to give me a little pet they do. Here and there someone will stick thier nose in the air but not often.

I am well trained and use a doggie door to do my duty where I'm suppose too. I live with 2 other chi's and a 74# lab mix. Mommy loves us dearly she do.

Now as far as the guy that is irratated and doesn't want to put up wit us dogs in the store...Mommy just kind of shakes her head and says she puts up with others rude, loud and obnoxious kids...so they can just get over it...I sit quietly and don't ever leave mommy's jacket. Unlike the kids running around screaming, crying and throwing fits while mom and dad ignore them...not the kids fault....but it would be nice if parents would train thier children to be at least half as obediant and well mannered as they want peoples dogs to be!

Okay ...I done says enough..hate me if ya wants to .... I'll just politely leave.
hamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 2 5:37 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > 2008 Coolest dog contest question

Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '08 2:12pm PST 
Is there a way to see how many votes you have?
and what rank you have?
shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Smores, Nov 4 12:34 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Paw It Forward

Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '08 2:08pm PST 
Its a great Group it is!
My whole family joined both cats and dogs!
We have lots of fun there.

Come on over and say HI!blue dogkittysnoopydogpuppykitty
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Junior~Petunior Poop, Oct 24 2:08 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > We joined a new group come check us out!
Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Thu Sep 4, '08 10:36am PST 
P*I*F (Paw it Forward)
Lexi's Gift
This group is dedicated to paying love forward -- pass it on -- make someone smile...you'll feel good you did! Just ask Lexi...

http://www.dogster.com/group/Pif_paw_it_forward-14428

Come on come play with us.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Junior~Petunior Poop, Sep 4 10:36 am

Dogster Railroad > Britt TRANS Sat/Sun Sept 6/7 MO,IL,(WI),IN,OH,PA,NY,MA,VT

Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 6:32pm PST 
Britt TRANS Sat/Sun Sept 6/7 MO,IL,(WI),IN,OH,PA,NY,MA,VT

Brittany Transport Sat and Sun, Sept 6 & 7, 2008, Blue Springs MO to Florissant, MO (to Wausau, WI) and to Fairlee, VT

PLEASE CROSSPOST WIDELY!!

Jade is a 2 year old, 24 lb orange & white frecked spayed female Brittany who needs transport from her temp foster in MO to her NEBR-approved & HV-screened foster home in VT. She is UTD on all immunizations & HW negative. She will travel with leash, collar, vet records & a health certificate.

Heart is a 8 year old (white beginning to show in her muzzle), 32 lb spayed female orange & white Brittany who needs transport from her temp foster in TN to her NBRAN-approved & HV-screened foster home in WI. She is UTD on all immunizations & HW negative. She will travel with leash, collar, vet records & a health certificate.

NOTE: Heart, being older, is a bit grumpy with other dogs, but she is fine if she is tethered in the front and Jade is tethered in the back. OR, drivers may choose to bring a crate for one of the dogs. Jade is a petite 24 lbs, and Heart is a small 32 lbs.

Miles is a 1 year old neutered male Brittany who needs transport from his temp foster in KY to his NEBR-approved & HV-screened foster home in VT. He is UTD on all immunizations & HW negative. He will travel with leash, collar, vet records & a health certificate.

Responsible rescue for Jade & Miles - New England Brittany Rescue www.nebrittanyrescue.org
Rescue and sending contact: Christine Leachman-Yee clyk9s@gmail.com

Responsible rescue for Heart - National Brittany Rescue & Adoption Network (www.nbran.org)
Rescue and sending contact: Cathy Burgmeier glennpipecvr@yahoo.com

Please email directly so I don't miss anything on the message boards. Make the subject line obvious so I can identify easily. IE: "TRANSPORT" - thank you!

If you can help with this transport, please contact the transport coordinator:
Kathy Boje ( boje @ buffalo.edu - remove spaces) or 716-949-2141 (cell) and include:

Full Name:
Leg Location:
preferred e-mail:
Home phone :
Cell phone:
Vehicle make and model/color/tags for ID purposes:

Times include a 10 minute break between legs.

THIS TRANSPORT WILL BE MONITORED

Legs are flexible - let me know what you can do and we will adjust - thanks.

Saturday, Sept 6, 2008

******** Miles starts his trip: Louisville to Columbus
Louisville, KY to Carrollton, KY (47 miles) (Miles) 8:30am-9:40amEST Thanks Ann!
NOTE: 20 min is added to this time for the driver to pick up Miles from the vet’s

Carrollton, KY to Florence, KY (42 miles) (Miles) 9hi50am-10:35am NEEDED

Florence, KY to Wilmington, OH (54 miles) (Miles) 10:45am-11:40am Thanks Beth!

Wilmington, OH to Hilliard (Columbus), OH (65 miles) (Miles) 11hi50am-12hi55pm Thanks Carrie!

OVERNIGHT in Hilliard (Columbus) - Thanks Jill!

******** Jade and Heart: Blue Springs MO to Florissant, MO
Blue Springs, MO to Marshall, MO (58 miles) (2 dogs) 7:30am CDT-8hi50am CDT Thanks Merry!
NOTE: 20 min is added to this time for the driver to pick up Jade & Heart from the vet’s

Marshall , MO to Kingdom City, MO (78 miles) (2 dogs) 9:00am CDT-10:20am CDT Thanks Diane!

Kingdom City, MO to Florissant, MO (91 miles) (2 dogs) 10:30am CDT-noon CDT Thanks Ann!

******** Jade : Florrisant, MO to Columbus,OH. Heart departs to WI (see below)
Florissant, MO to Effingham, IL (100 miles) (JADE) 12:10pm CDT-1hi50pm CDT NEEDED

Effingham, IL to Terre Haute, IN (60 miles) (JADE) 2:00pm CDT-4:00pm EST NEEDED
(NOTE TIME ZONE CHANGE)

Terre Haute, IN to Indianapolis, IN (77 miles) (JADE) 4:10pm-5:25pm EST Thanks Kathy!

Indianapolis, IN to Cambridge City, IN (60 miles) (Jade) 5:35pm-6:35pm Thanks Revajane!

Cambridge City, IN to Brookville (Dayton), OH (44 miles) (JADE) 6:45pm-7:30pm EST Thanks Kay!

Brookville(Dayton), OH to Hilliard (Columbus), OH (74 miles)(JADE) 7:40pm-8hi55pm Thanks Sarah & Troy!

OVERNIGHT in Hilliard (Columbus) - Thanks Jill!

******** Heart: Florissant, MO to Wausau, WI
Florissant, MO to Litchfield, IL (59 miles)(Heart)12:10pm -1:20pmCST Thanks Beth!

Litchfield, IL to Springfield, IL (50 miles)(Heart)1:20pm-2:10pmCST NEEDED

Springfield, IL to Bloomington, IL (66 miles)(Heart) 2:20pm-3:25pmCST NEEDED

Bloomington, IL to La Salle, IL (62 miles)(Heart) 3:35pm-4:35pmCST NEEDED

La Salle, IL to Rochelle, IL (45 miles)(Heart) 4:45pm-5:30pmCST NEEDED

Rochelle, IL to Madison, WI (87 miles)(Heart) 5:40pm-7:05pmCST Thanks Melissa!

Madison, WI to Coloma, WI (71 miles)(Heart) 7:15pm-8:20CST NEEDED

Coloma, WI to Wausau, WI (70 miles)(Heart) 8:30pm-9:40pm CST NEEDED

Sunday, Sept 6, 2008

******** Jade and Miles: Columbus to VT
Hilliard (Columbus), OH to Ashland, OH (82 miles) (2 dogs)7:00am-8:25am Thanks Stacey!

Ashland, OH to Willoughby Hills, OH (78 miles)(2 dogs) 8:35am-9hi55am Thanks Judy!

Willoughby HIlls, OH to Erie, PA (77 miles)(2 dogs) 10:05am-11:25am Thanks Wendy!

Erie, PA to Buffalo, NY (89 miles)(2 dogs) 11:35am-1:15pm Thanks Lynne & John!

Buffalo, NY to Victor, NY (68 miles)(2 dogs) 1:25pm-2:30pm Thanks Joyce!

Victor, NY to Syracuse, NY (73 miles)(2 dogs) 2:40pm-3hi55pm NEEDED

Syracuse, NY to Herkimer, NY (76 miles)(2 dogs) 4:05pm-5:15pm Thanks Tim!

Herkimer, NY to Albany, NY (77 miles)(2 dogs) 5:25pm-6:45pm Thanks Carole & Andy!

Albany, NY to Springfield, MA (85 miles)(2 dogs) 6hi55pm-8:20pm Thanks Amy!

Springfield, MA to Fairlee, VT (143 miles)(2 dogs) 8:30pm-10:45pm Thanks Janice!

THANK YOU for generously offering your time & resources to help get these very lucky dogs off to a new start through rescue!

Kathy Boje
Brittany Transport Team
boje@buffalo.edu
boje @ buffalo.edu (remove spaces)
c: 716-949-2141
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Junior~Petunior Poop, Sep 3 6:32 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My heart is broken!

Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 4:59pm PST 
Light a candle for Dancer and his family

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Dance

Remove any spaces in the above link please

Dancer's page
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/406974
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ღ Sierra ღ, Sep 6 8:11 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Light a Candle for Dancer and Family

Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 7:48pm PST 
Our dearest little friend Dancer passed away today --
Light a candle for Dancer and his family

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=D ance

Remove any spaces in the above link please

Dancer's page
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/406974
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Sep 3 1:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My heart is broken!
Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 7:46pm PST 
OOo o we are sending hugs. I know its hard to see but you of all people in the world were chosen to take care of Dancer. What a wonderful gift to have been the one to watch over and git all his love.

Only time will ease the pain you feel now.

We are so sorry Dancer had to leave. You have our deepest heartfilled sympathy. I am sitting here in tears ...I can't start to imagine the pain you are feeling.

Love
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by ღ Sierra ღ, Sep 6 8:11 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.