Postings by Rosie *FOUND*

GO!

(Page 1 of 227: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

German Shepherd > Please help find a lost dog
Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 2:25pm PST 
Thank you so much - I'm totally overwhelmed by the support and help I've been given since yesterday morning. My girl is safe - and it's thanks to all the internet postings - the ACO didn't even have to check her tags, she knew who Rosie was and that she was VERY loved and missed.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Risa W-FDM/MF RE RL1 CA CGC, Nov 7 6:05 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Do you Live in Columbus Ohio? Roise (Of V&R) is lost :( Please help us spread the word!
Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 4:34am PST 
Thank you Yoshi hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kitai, Nov 6 11:49 am

Dog Health > IBD and IL

Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 10:19am PST 
Levi will be going to the Bridge around 5 EST. So if any of you can spare a thought for a gentle passing and some peace for his heartbroken mum then...hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bailey, Jun 11 8:12 am

Dog Health > IBD and IL

Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '09 4:32pm PST 
POTP coming your way Levihughughug No pup ever deserved a miracle more than you.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bailey, Jun 11 8:12 am

German Shepherd > Tips for Jumping?

Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 11:00am PST 
In addition to the advice already given (which I totally agree with) I did find one trick that speeded things up for me. I taught Rosie to jump up on command, and that stopped the unwanted jumping right away. Sometimes I like a big old armful of dog if I'm expecting itlaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 16 10:52 am

German Shepherd > Dog Parks
Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Thu Jan 15, '09 10:58am PST 
Rosie and I go to the park every day - a municipal one, but it's the dog park for our area also. She's a pretty typical GSD as far as other dogs I think - she mainly ignores then. She likes other GSDs a lot and I do set up play dates for her with them. Even those end up with the owners throwing balls while the dogs ignore each otherlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Anyway, we go at the slow, almost empty times. So she's around a few dogs and people, but we can avoid them too if we like. I won't go when I know it'll be busy, like weekend afternoons. People just don't pay attention to their dogs and it makes me crazy. And you just know that if Rosie ever reacts to the annoying dog jumping all over her, it'll be that "mean GSD" that's the problem...
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Jan 16 8:22 pm

German Shepherd > We fixed the computer!

Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 2:58am PST 
Welcome back!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rosie *FOUND*, Dec 22 2:58 am

German Shepherd > The life of a German Shepherd Dog

Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 2:55am PST 
hughughug Love it - and the pics of him right after surgery, I just want to hug him and kiss his nose. Oh good grief, I'd be one of the people you hate in the street that want to smooch your dog!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 22 12:11 pm

German Shepherd > Kima

Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 8:48am PST 
Hubba hubba! I love how solid he is, big weakness for the dark boys.

And that is a nice pedigree - V&R have Gispy and Fero - and likely others - in there too, so they're distant relatives LOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Jan 12 6:22 pm

German Shepherd > People's Reaction to Your GSD?
Rosie- *FOUND*

www.findrosie.co- m

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 8:40am PST 
Thanks for sharing that, Snowy. It made me cry too - run free, Tango.
[notify]
» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by , Jan 16 11:01 am

(Page 1 of 227: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.