Postings by Bunny

GO!

(Page 1 of 618: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '15 3:37am PST 
Flicka, sorry you are hurtinghughughughughug Sorry to hear about your friend, the news reports keep getting worse. Glad your friend and their family are OKbig hugbig hugbig hug

Toto, sorry Toto isn't doing well. 10 is young for a small doghughughughug

I have skipped my arthritis meds for a few days just to see what would happen. Yeah, not doing that again. I am currently doing my first aid for work. Yesterday we had to practice CPR. Instructor made us do it for 6 minutes straight. I didn't think I was going to be able to last . Thanks goodness for my stubborn streak! I had a hard time getting up off the floor after though. frown
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sun 3:25 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 1:57pm PST 
Isabelle, I am also used to snow this late. But winter started at the beginning of Nov! I am so tired of snow!

Dunlop, please stay safe! That is horrible. Hope you , your loved ones and your home are safehughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sun 3:25 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '15 6:09pm PST 
partypartywisheshamster dancehamster dance Isabelle. So happy for you!

Flicka, I dont really celebrate St. Patrick day except maybe by wearing green. Then again, my heritage is Acadian wink

ETA we got 20 cm of snow here this morning! naughty
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sun 3:25 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '15 5:52pm PST 
stay safe , Flicka! hughughug

I was looking into jumbo Coturnix quail, they are a bit biggersmile

So tired kitty Had a bit of an emergency at my regular job and had to stay longer . Also the sump pump was running every two minutes last night and every time I was falling asleep it was waking me upnaughty
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sun 3:25 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '15 3:45am PST 
Sanka, our city won't allow chickens for eggs, but the loophole is we are allowed to keep small birds as pets, even outside. I would get the quail for their eggs and as pets ( hubby is very much a bird man lol). Yes, they are small but we don't eat a lot of eggs and quail don't take up a lot of room. Ditto the Jersey Woolies ( aka dwarf angoras) . I have conflicting dreams. I love living downtown in my little city but have a bit of a yearning to be a farmer. So, quail and rabbits are my compromise smile Also I am a vegetarian but if something happened to our food supply, growing my own food would only work 6 months of the year ( and that is only with cold frames, appropriate crops and luck!) so quail and rabbit could also be used as backyard meat if I got *extremely* desperate. Part of the reason I became a vegetarian is because alternatives to meat are plenty and easy to come by in this day and age but I am not naive enough to think that couldn't change.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sun 3:25 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 5:40pm PST 
Sorry about your chickens, Sankacryhug

I want some quail , I like mini animals smile They wont be free range, though. They would take off for sure!

I had the whole weekend off! happy dance I had to get my tax papers together for the accountant though. I am glad we have an extra 2 weeks in Canada!
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sun 3:25 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 2:58am PST 
hughughug Isabelle, I agree with you hughughug Even to the point that I often wonder about saving dogs with extreme medical issues. Yes, it is wonderful that they get adopted but as you say, what about all the healthy ( mentally and physically) dogs out there who get put down for no reason other than lack of time or space? hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sun 3:25 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '15 3:15pm PST 
snoopycheerway to go Congrats, Isabelle !

Stay safe, Flicka!

*waves to the rest*

The snow is finally starting to melt herehappy dance Also am down to 3 evenings working at the booth from 5, which includes weekends off big grin

Hope all is well with everyonehug
[notify]
» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sun 3:25 pm

Raw Food Diet > Are there any mods left on this website?

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '15 3:09pm PST 
Well, dang,looks like I missed all the fun!

Bunny "too stubborn and optimistic to leave dogster"
[notify]
» There has since been -5 posts. Last posting by Koby, Apr 12 3:14 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '15 5:33pm PST 
Happy Easter to those who celebrate! Hubby and I had a nice quiet Easter supper and after dinner walk smile
[notify]
» There has since been 83 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sun 3:25 pm

(Page 1 of 618: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.