Postings by Bunny

GO!

(Page 1 of 618: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 2:58am PST 
hughughug Isabelle, I agree with you hughughug Even to the point that I often wonder about saving dogs with extreme medical issues. Yes, it is wonderful that they get adopted but as you say, what about all the healthy ( mentally and physically) dogs out there who get put down for no reason other than lack of time or space? hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '15 3:15pm PST 
snoopycheerway to go Congrats, Isabelle !

Stay safe, Flicka!

*waves to the rest*

The snow is finally starting to melt herehappy dance Also am down to 3 evenings working at the booth from 5, which includes weekends off big grin

Hope all is well with everyonehug
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Raw Food Diet > Are there any mods left on this website?

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '15 3:09pm PST 
Well, dang,looks like I missed all the fun!

Bunny "too stubborn and optimistic to leave dogster"
[notify]
» There has since been -5 posts. Last posting by Koby, Sun 3:14 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '15 5:33pm PST 
Happy Easter to those who celebrate! Hubby and I had a nice quiet Easter supper and after dinner walk smile
[notify]
» There has since been 58 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '15 4:42pm PST 
Been sitting here all day watching the blizzardconfused

And Bunny insisted I take him for a walkeek He just wasn't taking no for answer!naughty
[notify]
» There has since been 63 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '15 4:46pm PST 
Yikes, Sanka, be careful!

Isabelle , I know I don't hold the whole state responsible for the decisions of a few, and I am sure most people feel the same wayhug

Yoshi, glad you are feeling better

Lily, good to see you big grin

Ty, beautiful Easter picture of Cashcloud 9 Yes, that would be a mobile home here. Did you say it was at the beach?

Sarah, glad you had fun at the barn hunt

Flicka, stay safe and hope all is well!

Poor Toto, hope he feels better soon!

Guess what? We are expecting yet another snow storm!
confused
[notify]
» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '15 3:00am PST 
cheerhappy dancesnoopyflowershamster dancedancingcloud 9 Flicka , that is such an amazing picture.

Yoshi, I can't remember the extent of your vision impairment but just in case you cant make out Flicka's picture... I am sure my words can't do it justice but it is an amazing picture of puffy white clouds during a pink sky sunset ( yeah, I knew I couldnt do it justice laugh out loud )

Glad you are starting to feel better Yoshi.

Ty, I meant to ask you last time, is your Mom's caravan like our camping trailers?
[notify]
» There has since been 83 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '15 4:14pm PST 
wave Flicka, Sarah and Ty and the rest of the gangsmile

Went back to work today for a few hours. Back to the regular routine tomorrowfrown I really did need the break and didn't even realize. The good news is hubby is working on us having weekends off for the summercheer

ETA today is Puppy's birthday. I can't believe she is already 3!shock
[notify]
» There has since been 89 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 11:52am PST 
cheer for Sonja's hubby!cheer

Flicka, thanks for reminding me why I put up with the snow! Glad you are okhug

Yoshi, yes there is still lots of snow and I actually knew about some of those foods smile Get well soon!

Congrats, Sarahparty

Hope Toto is doing well on his meds hug

Lots of excitement here last night. The building where I buy my rabbit food burnt down last nightfrown It is only around the corner from me so I was watching and taking pics. Apparently some of my pics are going to be in the local paper Tues. No one was in the building and no one hurt. Thankfully there wasn't much wind last nightrelieved The building was a local landmark and over 100 years oldfrown Would put pics up if I knew howshrug

Maybe this is the best way?

http://i58.tinypic.com/287n51x.jpg
[notify]
» There has since been 97 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 5:40pm PST 
wave

Hope the meds work for Totohughughug

Yoshi, all I am going to say is you do deserve better!

Tyler, glad you had a nice walk smile

No, Flicka, I dont want your drought and 110 degrees lol. I do , however want Spring!!!

My 2 weeks off is almost up and I cant figure out where it went!laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 106 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

(Page 1 of 618: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.