Postings by Bunny

GO!

(Page 1 of 610: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My baby girl is gone.
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '14 2:24am PST 
So sorry for your loss hughughughughug

Fly free little angelrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Wed 3:46 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '14 3:25am PST 
Sonja, get well soonhughughug Sending positive thoughts for Sumohughughug

Had a crazy weekend. Had to go in early Saturday to the lotto booth my husband manages and we both had to go in Sunday . Both part timers are sick , it's 10 days till Christmas, and you can imagine what its like to work in retail right now! eek
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 2:35 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My boy is gone

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '14 3:20am PST 
I am so sorry for your losshughughug I remember you and your struggles well (including earthquakes !) It was also evident you loved Charlie Pete hughughug

Fly free CP rainbowrainbowrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Mon 3:20 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '14 6:52pm PST 
wavekitty Had tons of fun ( not) wading through a foot of water in some places to deliver the flyers yesterdayconfused

Sounds like a busy time, alright, Tyler!

wave Flicka
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 2:35 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '14 9:07am PST 
We got 22 inches of snow! Then it rained all night and this morning, has finally stopped. The roads were horrible this morning, full of water some places with ice underneath, plus tons of slush. Didnt go to my regular job ( 20 min commute on rural roads) but things have improved a bit now so off to deliver flyers in townconfused
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 2:35 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '14 7:57am PST 
Sorry for your family's losses , Sonja and Sarahhughug

Hope Cash feels better , Tylerhug

We are getting Toto's crud right now! Its currently snow , changing to freezing rain , then rain. I have a snow day! hamster dance Bunny and I went sled dog training. cloud 9

wave to Flica
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 2:35 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '14 2:58am PST 
Glad you enjoyed TSO , Flicka! big grinhug

Sarah, foster sounds adorable. cloud 9 No to watching Peter Pan lol

Finally started teaching Bunny to pull a sled! Well, we started with a box, but he didnt seem to mind it all smile Was going to do some more training yesterday but we wound up with a wind chill warning , so no outside for either of usfrown Of course , now they are watching a potential mid week snow storm, so that means I could get a day off to work with himhappy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 2:35 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Dec 5, '14 7:15pm PST 
Glad your sister is doing better , Sonjahug

Tyler, I have no idea what that could be. Hope Missy is OKhug

wave Nicky

Flicka, I saw an amazing transformation with Arnica gel today. Someone I know had swelling in their hand to the point of hardly being able to move it. Also they were in quite a bit of pain. Due to being on various meds, they werent able to use an anti inflammatory. I had my Arinca gel with me , so after checking with the pharmacy for contraindications , I let them use some. Within an hour, the swelling had gone down dramatically. And that was the cheap no name stuff. I wish I had taken a before and after pic!

A bit of fun at our house last night. Power went out just before bedtime and it was going to be -25 celsuis with the wind chill. Put on my thermal long johns, socks and fleece pjs and put extra blankets ( including one wool) on the bed. I wound up being too hot! Thankfully the power came back on before we fell asleep. I had also put Princesse's sweater on her and an extra blanket in her kennel. Found out the reason for the power outage was that a plow hit 5 power poles in our area! shock Thinking someone might have been out of a job this morning.....
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 2:35 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '14 2:34am PST 
Still thinking of you and your sister, Sonja hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 2:35 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '14 6:10pm PST 
Well, looks like the chair will have to be returned. It is squeaking something awful frown
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 2:35 pm

(Page 1 of 610: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.