Postings by Bunny

GO!

(Page 1 of 617: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 5:40pm PST 
wave

Hope the meds work for Totohughughug

Yoshi, all I am going to say is you do deserve better!

Tyler, glad you had a nice walk smile

No, Flicka, I dont want your drought and 110 degrees lol. I do , however want Spring!!!

My 2 weeks off is almost up and I cant figure out where it went!laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '15 12:35pm PST 
Beautiful pics, Tyler! And I am so jealous that your beach has sand instead of snow!

Sarah, some people have no sense at all!

Toto, hope that meds are the answerhughughug

Flicka, mowing sounds good to me right now! I cant even find my partial 6 foot fence buried in the snow!

I had 3 days off from all my jobs cheer Hubby is training someone new at the lotto booth so I had Fri, Sat and Sun off big grin It is almost time for me to head of to the booth so chow for now! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '15 4:04pm PST 
As it turns out, they found someone elsesmile I spent the day with my friend who just came back from a month in Australia (her daughter lives there ). We spent all afternoon looking at pictures smile

As to Princesse, she doesn't seem to be in discomfort (except for being a bit sensitive in her back end ) so that is a good thing anyway dog
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Mar 19, '15 6:21pm PST 
Nice dog, Sanka smile

I told my boss I didn't want to replace while I was off for my client. So guess what I have been asked twiceconfused I got out of it yesterday but today there was a message on my phone asking again for tomorrow *sigh*

I brought Princesse for her shots and found out she will have to have some teeth pulled within the next year. She also has a yeast ear infection , which she did not show any signs of. Also she *may * have hip issues. I noticed she is protective of her back end and when the vet manipulated her hips she reacted, although she may just have been fed up with being poked at.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Mar 17, '15 6:12pm PST 
hughughug for Chloe's bridge dayrainbow little angel

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday but with the added fun of slipping on the ice and falling on my derriere. Luckily, I didn't do any permanent damage relieved
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Mar 17, '15 2:46am PST 
hughughug Toto. Paws crossed it is just a temporary glitchhughughug Get well soon! wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '15 6:00pm PST 
chickies! cloud 9

Had a nice relaxing daysmile Ran some errands this morning and spent some time just window shopping ( haven't done that in ages!) Came home, had lunch , took a recliner nap with Bunny and then he and I went for a walk. Ate supper then had to go to the lotto booth for 5 pm but no rushing around like I usually do. Enjoying the days to myself snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '15 5:32am PST 
Today's DOTD certainly is interesting laugh out loud

Forgot to say last night, Toto, this winter is bad enough without the added problems of no water and no heathughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '15 5:59pm PST 
wave starting tomorrow , for the next 2 weeks, I am a part timer! big grin

Poor foster, Isabelle frown Hope your boyfriend gets well soonhug

Sarah, that is .... well... takes all kinds to make a world , I guess lol

hug Tyler .

Yes, Sanka, more chickie pics. I am getting quail some day but the best ones for here ( courtnix ) are pretty plain. Not like chickens who come in all kinds of colours smile

Ouch, Natasha! hug

wave to Flicka and Sonjasmile
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '15 6:35pm PST 
wave

Looks like my 2 weeks off starts Monday!cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:34 pm

(Page 1 of 617: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.