Close X

Postings by Bunny

GO!

(Page 1 of 630: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue May 17, '16 6:46pm PST 
hugFlicka, sorry you are having storms, but glad you are safe!

Sonja, I know what you mean hug The trailer is like our second home so its not that so much as the fact that I work 2 nights a week and now away for 2 more.

Princesse made it through her dental fine but she lost 17 teeth cry
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun May 15, '16 6:04pm PST 
Princesse says Thank you, Flickabig grin I doubt she will be thrilled to find out tomorrow morning that her birthday present is a teeth cleaning!laugh out loud Of course I am a little nervous about it, so glad to hear your pack did well, Sonja!

Glad you made it through the storms, Flicka, sorry Flicka is having a hard time hug

First weekend at the trailer this past weekend. Had no power, no hot water and it rained all weekend lol. Hubby was tormented to get up there and get it ready. All is done, looking forward to our weekends there but makes 2 more evenings I am not home,so basically only home for 3 evenings a week frown
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat May 7, '16 4:27am PST 
Made it in! relieved bol

Thanks Kali smile

Have been glued to the tv and internet ,watching the devastation in Fort McMurraycry It hits home because even though I live at the other end of the country, many people form her either live there or commute (fly in for weeks at a time and back for a couple of weeks)I cant even imagine what those poor people are going through.cry

ETA, glad Flicka is ok hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun May 1, '16 8:35am PST 
Flicka that sounds awfulshockcry Glad you and your family are safehughughug

Bunny just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that its his 12th birthday today!partypartypartyparty

wave to all hug
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '16 6:35pm PST 
Havent seen the news but everyone stay safe! hug

wave and hug to all

Mama Puss has been out sunning herself the last few days. It does my heart good to see her. I think she was around even before Puss and I may have mistaken her for Puss from a distance a couple of times. I saw her watching Bunny from the rose bushes last night. She has his number bol. She is skittish but starting to understand that I mean her no harm. kitty
[notify]
» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 23, '16 12:24pm PST 
hughughug Kali and Flickahughughug Wish you two could switch weather!

Finally got good pic of the cat. It's not Puss frown However, I think it may be her mother. She is more bedraggled than Puss, especially the tail. It definitely is not Puss,the wrong fur coloring and the wrong color eyes.
[notify]
» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 22, '16 3:32am PST 
Glad the pond has stopped rising!

So, I pondered the most likely path for Puss ( if it's really her) to come home. My first thought was she would have to cross a pretty wide river , then it dawned on me that river was still frozen when I lost her , so she could have just walked across. OK, first hurdle, second one? I live downtown and she would no doubt be avoiding people. Also, another fairly wide river to cross. So, I pondered that last night. Most likely way for her to do it? Follow the current and abandoned ( now walking trails) railway tracks! That would bring her to a very narrow part of the river and back to one of the current walking trails that form part of her territory.

If it is her, she is walking proof of why relocating ferals is not a good idea. I am glad I have witnesses that saw me lose her and date stamped pics on my phone, because no one would believe me!

PS, I think she brought the Spot look a like back with hershock
[notify]
» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Apr 21, '16 1:26pm PST 
Get well soon Hershey!Hope the rain stops soon Flicka.Still not sure about the cat but took fuzzy zoom pic and this one appears to have a piece of ear missing just like Puss!
[notify]
» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Apr 20, '16 3:04am PST 
shockshockshock

I was taking Princesse for a walk last night and she started barking at something in the backyard. I walked over to the water and there was a fluffy tortie!!!!! shockshockshock Tenant says its been there a few days but he says its too dark to be Puss. I couldn't get close enough to tell, but I will be trying my best to get closer! It couldn't be!? Could it? If its not her, its no doubt some relative but where did she come from? thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 63 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '16 6:28pm PST 
hughughug Flickamom hughughug Glad he is ok!

Now it looks like I am getting into dog rescue as wellsnoopy A friend who lives 2 and 1/2 hours away and fosters for a rescue was looking for someone to do a home visit here , so I offered and told them I was willing to be their contact for here big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 1:24 pm

(Page 1 of 630: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.