Postings by Daisy Mae

GO!

Who's Feeling Silly? > would ya game

Daisy Mae

My cuteness is- my salvation

Barked: Fri Sep 15, '06 2:03pm PST 
I would much rather watch out the window. I'm a small dog and get plenty of exercise playing with my brother.

Would you rather play with another dog, or spend quality time with your human?
[notify]
» There has since been 800 posts. Last posting by Lola, Nov 16 7:44 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > "_______ likes" Google game
Daisy Mae

Barked: Fri Sep 15, '06 8:11am PST 
Daisy Mae likes...

...to growl at you!
...to give kisses
...sleeping

(all true! but I only growl at people and animals I don't know)
[notify]
» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by Sam, Apr 13 12:16 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > True or False Game!

Daisy Mae

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 5:47pm PST 
False. =o( I wish I could sing. But I do speak upon request.

Do you like to lick your mommy/daddy's feet when they get out of the shower?
[notify]
» There has since been 2366 posts. Last posting by Shy, Jul 3 4:19 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > True or False Game!

Daisy Mae

Barked: Tue Sep 12, '06 1:32pm PST 
TRUE! Sometimes I'll sneak onto the back of the couch to look out the window and to curl up and sleep. Mommy thinks it's cute, but I'm not allowed on the furniture so I have to get down when she catches me.

Do you like to meet other dogs?
[notify]
» There has since been 2387 posts. Last posting by Shy, Jul 3 4:19 pm

Dog Health > Best Ear Cleaner?

Daisy Mae

Barked: Fri Jun 9, '06 8:09am PST 
Daisy and Bruiser have been scratching at their right ears lately. I have some herbal ointment that I got from Petsmart, but it doesn't seem to help. What cleaner would you suggest and where can I buy it?

Thanks!
Daisy & Bruiser's Mummy
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Rosie *FOUND*, Jun 10 5:42 am

Dog Health > Another Spay or Neutering Catostrophy
Daisy Mae

Barked: Thu May 25, '06 8:06pm PST 
What you're doing is very admirable. I hope you find the professional help you're looking for soon. It's hard to imagine how anyone could treat "man's best friend" so brutally, but good to know that you're doing what you can!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lucky, May 25 9:36 pm

Dog Health > Another Spay or Neutering Catostrophy

Daisy Mae

Barked: Thu May 25, '06 8:06pm PST 
What you're doing is very admirable. I hope you find the professional help you're looking for soon. It's hard to imagine how anyone could treat "man's best friend" so brutally, but good to know that you're doing what you can!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lucky, May 25 9:36 pm

Behavior & Training > Need Help - Pooping on Beds!

Daisy Mae

Barked: Fri May 27, '05 8:26am PST 
This is Daisy's owner speaking. Daisy's in trouble and not allowed to play right now. I'm getting very frustrated with house training her. A little background: Daisy's 6.5 mos old and since I got her at 4.5 mos, she's gotten progressively a little better at not going to the bathroom in the house. Until last Friday, she didn't go in the house for a whole week and was even standing by the door when she needed to go out. Then, last Friday she went in the house and she's gone in the house almost every day this week. On Wednesday and yesterday, she pooped on my roommate's bed (yes, ON the bed - two days in a row) and last night she pooped on my floor and then jumped on my bed to finish. I'm getting so frustrated, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong or what to do from here. I'm big on verbal rewards. I don't give her treats because I don't want her to depend on them and I don't want her to gain too much weight. Also, she's in her crate all day while we're at work. She sleeps in bed w/my bf and I at night. My bf and I just got back together after a breakup 2 weeks ago. I've considered that might have something to do with it, but she absolutely adores him. I'd appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Jen (Daisy's loving, but frustrated, mommy)
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Keiko (4/8/98-12/5/12) , May 28 5:45 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.