GO!

Jack Russell Terrier > Peeing in the house.

Smokin'- Joseph- McGraw *RIP- 200

Another man's- trash is Mom's- treasure!

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 6:04pm PST 
CRATE her!!!! Every vet and trainer will tell you this. It really is the best way to potty train (and help with bad habits). My dogs are all crated when we are gone and they are completely trustworthy most of the time. However, like you both my JRTs pee in the house occasionally-- usually at night -- even though we too have a doggy door -- mostly when they are too wussy to go outside in the snow/rain for my female and marking for my male. Its just part of being a dog owner... no matter how trained they are they will pee at sometime. However, a crate will definitely remind her of her manners too.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 6 6:04 pm

Jack Russell Terrier > Constant Shaking
Smokin'- Joseph- McGraw *RIP- 200

Another man's- trash is Mom's- treasure!

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 5:59pm PST 
My older (almost 13yr) JRT has been shaking (even when sleeping/calm or just standing) for about a year now constantly. Occasionally he'll be still but he just shakes. He's been to the vet for his regular shots and the vet just thought he was nervous for being there but it is constant and not just when he's excited/nervous/etc. I am assuming its just old age... but I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this with their Jacks getting older or if it may be a medical condition I need to have the vet look into further?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 6 10:47 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.