Postings by Bandit,In Loving Memory

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > put an aggressive dog to sleep? HELP!

Bandit,In- Loving- Memory

Woof Woof

Barked: Thu Aug 3, '06 4:49pm PST 
He has leash agression. Bandit used to do that. He was protecting me. And when a dog is on a leash, they feel "trapped" which makes them more agressive. Get him into training with a dog behaviorist. Don't put him down. He doesn't do it on purpose.
I'm sorry you have to go through this.
Karrie
[notify]
» There has since been 140 posts. Last posting by Baxter, Dec 17 9:11 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > BooBoo has pasyt away

Woof Woof

Barked: Thu Aug 3, '06 12:17pm PST 
I send my deepest sympathies. I lost my Bandit on Monday and can share your grief. All the kindest sympathies to you and your family at ths time.
Karrie
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bandit,In Loving Memory, Aug 3 12:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How do you deal with the guilt?

Woof Woof

Barked: Thu Aug 3, '06 12:11pm PST 
Hugs to you and your family. Although I didn't lose Bandit tragically, I did just lose him this week. I feel your pain and know your suffering. Please don't blame yourself. As everyone has said before, accidents happen. Your baby is whole now, as are all pets who've crossed the Bridge. Again, sending you hugs and sympathies.
Karrie
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by babyhuey(in memory of..5/8/06), Aug 23 12:49 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Loss of my beloved Bandit

Woof Woof

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 8:43pm PST 
On Monday 7/31/06, our family had to put Bandit to sleep. He was an 11 year old Rottweiler. He was a great and loving dog and I could not let him suffer. His mind was sharp, but his body had failed him. He could no longer walk, he wouldn't eat or drink, and he couldn't go to the bathroom. I never had to put a pet to sleep before and I didn't have a chance to say goodbye. I miss him so much and cry every night thinking about my baby. Do you ever get over lossing such a great pet?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Buddie D. Smith 1993-2006, Aug 3 12:10 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.