GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Dog Health > Sour Milk Smell in ears
Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 7:24pm PST 
Thank you for your response, did Moira have that sour milk smell too? I think since Kara has long flopy ears no air gets inside it just makes it worst. Where did you get the internal yeast cleanse?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 10 8:25 pm

Dog Health > Sour Milk Smell in ears
Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 7:06pm PST 
Kara had red inflamed ears but no smell and nothing inside her canal and was told it could be from food allergies, then the vet put her on these 2 drops and now she has this horrible sour milk smell in her ears that she did not have before. Has anyone experience anything like this? I am not sure what to do I called the vet and he made it seemed like she had this smell and the medicine is going to rid it once it gets rid of the yeast and I feel like it is actually causing it. I am waiting for it to be a week from her last vet so the vet can see into her ear canal and smell for herself.

Medicine-Tri-Otic and Synotic
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 10 8:25 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Apples? Are they O.K.

Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '07 4:13pm PST 
I love apples especially with a lil peanut butter on them..Yummy!!! but my mom uses this tool that removes the core and seeds and it leaves a hole in the middle and she puts the peanut inside. I eat the whole apple, it is like a treat toy I roll around and chew. I'm sure it is better than most treats out on the market with Bacon, cheddar flavors that make my breath stinky.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jul 8 5:00 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Where Did Your Name Come From?

Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '07 5:13am PST 
My mom was first thinking of Riley but she was about to say " Your a caramel color" since she said it slow with such excitement, Cara just came out and she looked at me and new it fit, so I am Kara.
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by , Jun 28 2:02 pm

Cocker Spaniel > Ears getting dirty all the time

Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '07 5:09am PST 
Hi Guys,

I have a problem, no matter how many times my mom cleans me, the fur in my ears always looks dirty and messy, it is because my ears get in my food when I eat. It is alot of maintance being a cocker spaniel. My mom was going to buy me this bowl that is almost $30.00 because it is vertical and shaped like a bone and my ears would hang on the outside of the bowl as I ate. Has anyone tried this or have a special kind of bowl they use? Or evenany advice how to maintain the ears? She always uses a wet sponge or wipes, then has to blow dry and brush me daily.

Thanks
Kara
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 20 5:09 am

Grooming > Bathing... how often?
Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '07 5:01am PST 
My mom gives me a full bath every two weeks but passes a little sponge or wipey through me in between those times because she doesn't want me to be stinky; especialy with my long ears that gets into my food at times.

She wants to start doing it once a week, but was told it is bad, I don't know why bathing too much is so bad; if you have a healthy diet and use a good moisturizing conditioner.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jun 23 1:54 pm

Cocker Spaniel > Worlds Best Cocker Toys

Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '07 4:51am PST 
My mom does buy me a lot of toys, but there is nothing like socks that's why my mom and dad have holes all over theres LOL, so a ball in a sock is a great idea, Thanks.

Sometimes it is hard to resist seeing all those cute toys, but they are expensive a times.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 10:33 am

Cocker Spaniel > Worlds Best Cocker Toys

Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '07 4:51am PST 
My mom does buy me a lot of toys, but there is nothing like socks that's why my mom and dad have holes all over theres LOL, so a ball in a sock is a great idea, Thanks.

Sometimes it is hard to resist seeing all those cute toys, but they are expensive a times.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 10:33 am

Grooming > BathTime- Dread Or Joy?

Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 7:01pm PST 
I'm not too crazy about it, but I cooperate and stay still and just can't wait for it to be over, but once I am out I do like to run around all wet and shaking making a wet mess until my mom catches me. I really really dread the whole blow drying part, that takes forever, but once I am all dry and fluffy and smelling good I get so happy and silly.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Mar 18 11:38 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Where do you buy cheap T-shirts?
Kara

Socks rock- baby!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 5:06am PST 
Hi,

Ruff ruff and meow have alot of diverse style
t-shirts and other stuff. I'm not to crazy about a few of the stuff the shirt says but there are quite a few good ones. The price is not as inexpensive though as PetEdge ( which is great I love them), but unfortunatly it is about $20.00, which I know you didn't orginally want to spend but you have alot to choose from. You can even buy a matching tank for yourself so you can match your dog.

http://www.ruffruffandmeow.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT& Store_Code=001
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , May 2 12:10 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.