Postings by "Cody" Hershel

GO!

Get Well Soon > 4th dog with cancer :(

"Cody"- Hershel

I'll bark if I- want to!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 3:07pm PST 
Thank you all for your kind words. We are still deciding on what to do, whether it will be surgery and meds or meds only. The surgery is extremely invasive and they would have to cut open his pancreas. I don't know if I could do that to hm since the prognosis is only a year and the surgeon said that 100% come back even if it hasn't spread. He's been so happy with the "waggliest" tail I've ever seen and he's been beyond amazing with his recent blindness. So this is still hard to comprehend. My local vet said that maybe we were blessed with these dogs because we would be able to love and take care of them to the extent that we have. Our dogs are our children and have been a priority in our lives and not a day goes by where I don't tell these little furry ones how grateful I am to be their mommy.

-Gail
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Rocky *CGC* With the angels., Nov 16 3:29 am

Behavior & Training > Barking Problem...Any solutions??????
"Cody"- Hershel

I'll bark if I- want to!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 4:13pm PST 
I have 4 wonderful cocker spaniels and work from home. No matter where I am in my house, when I'm on the phone with customers, that is when they bark. My office is on the second floor and they are downstairs or even outside and my clients still hear them. I hired a behaviorist and she said it will take time and I need a solution now. Do not want shock or citronella collars. Has anyone had success with muzzles (only for a short period of time during conference calls - about an hour)??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lexi, Jan 30 7:31 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.