Postings by Stitch

GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Online Place for Collars?

Stitch

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 5:42pm PST 
Not sure if you're into the blinged out collars but if you are, www.collar-me-chic.com is a nice place to check out if you're looking for something unique.

They have those new personalized collars where you can spell out your dog's name and the letter charms are interchangeable with any of the other collars they have on the site too.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Stitch, Jun 21 5:42 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Where's the best place online to buy dog collars?
Stitch

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 5:34pm PST 
Hey! There's also another cool place I recently stumbled upon and they sell those blingy rhinestone collars too but what I like best from there is that they sell those personalized dog collars with the bling. You can spell out your dog's name on the actual collar and mix and match it with all other types of personalized collars. Whatever you need, its all there. I agree though...make sure you have one of those tape measures to get an accurate size. They do a lot of those specials and donate locally to animal shelters. Might as well give back while shopping smile Good luck. The place is on www.collar-me-chic.com
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Gino, Sep 16 10:02 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.