Postings by Mollie Jo CGC

GO!

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Lighting CFL vs. LED
Mollie Jo- CGC

*LICK* *LICK*- *LICK* *LICK*

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 1:18pm PST 
I am wanting to do more indoor shots with my dogs. We have a 100-watt bulb in our room now but the pics turn out yellowish. Hate it! I want to know if CFL or LED would be better. Which would provide a brighter "white" light. Don't like using flash on my camera due to red eye and it just looks terrible. thanksdog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sanka- I'll Miss You, Jan 16 7:44 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Need help with doggie holiday gift
Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '11 7:51am PST 
I am making a gift for a dog neighbor and wanting to do something along the lines of "Snowman Soup" but all doggie safe items and doggie themed. Any ideas know of a recipe? thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Nakita Mae Angel Girl, Nov 15 8:43 am

Dog Health > Dogs in cars?

Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '11 6:45pm PST 
I would NEVER leave my dogs in a car...heat or not. They could be stolen or harmed. I see dogs left in cars all the time. Why put them in harms way for no reason. I don't get it. Either my mother stays with them in the car or we don't go in somewhere. Its never given another thought.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Nov 6 11:56 am

Dog Health > Fleas

Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '11 6:36pm PST 
I swear by comfortis. We had a big infestation...one pill 24 hrs later never saw another. then we got them again almost a year later to the date, did comfortis never saw another flea and its been a year and a half. Its good stuff!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mollie Jo CGC, Nov 4 6:36 pm

Dog Health > Have you ever had a bad experience at the vet?

Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Fri Oct 29, '10 5:35pm PST 
Never had this particular experience but I have a good relationship with my vet and the staff and my dog is very anxious and they allow me to walk them back and put them in the cage then from there they are fine. Some vets may not allow this but some will make exceptions. Sorry Pepsi had a bad experience. *wags and licks* to Pepsi!
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Nov 27 1:18 pm

Dog Health > Puppy with big belly
Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Sat Oct 23, '10 4:33pm PST 
If you got her from a breeder and are going by those deworming records...I would get her dewormed immediatly by a licensed vet. I personally don't trust breeders "records".
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bella, Oct 24 8:27 pm

Dog Health > Again...Loose Stool

Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 4:33pm PST 
Around the 29th of september we gave our dogs comfortis for a mild flea problem. I am thrilled to say that we have not found any fleas (ok...one but it was half gone anyway). Our dogs have been on interceptor since July and Mollie had a negative fecel sept 10th. With that background lately she has been having some bouts of soft/loose stool. A few weeks ago I posted about this subject and had thought that a little too much pupperoni was the cause but she is still having some loose stool occasionally. Only since having the comfortis this has been happening. Could comfortis be upsetting her system and could it still be hurting her almost a 3 weeks after having the pill? She is still eating good, fiesty as ever and happy as usual and loves taking her daily walks. I will be calling the vet in the morning just wanting to ease my mind tonight.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tippi, Oct 22 6:46 am

Dog Health > Fleas , please...

Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Tue Oct 19, '10 12:08pm PST 
Since last November we have battled the horrible creatures. We vacuumed, washed the dogs, washed bedding, kept them on frontline and checked them meticulously daily. It reduced the numbers drastically but my Bobo was getting sores from scratching so much so we talked with the vet and decided to get comfortis. She said it would rid of any fleas on them in 24 hours. I gave them the pill aprox 3 weeks ago and have to date seen one flea...which was half dead at the time. I am a firm believer in Comfortis and if we ever get more than 2 fleas we will be back on the pill before we get another infestation.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Audrey Hepbull, Oct 19 2:16 pm

Dog Health > Too Worried?

Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Tue Oct 12, '10 8:59pm PST 
Yea...Guess I just needed to it "out loud". LOL Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mollie Jo CGC, Oct 12 8:59 pm

Dog Health > Too Worried?
Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Tue Oct 12, '10 5:30pm PST 
A while back a neighbor told us that his dog had whipworm. So we changed to interceptor via the vets request. We have done good one it haven't seen any worms and her last fecel (sept 10th 2 months after we head about that other dog and switched to interceptor) was negative happy dance

So Friday we got a new bag of puperoni and were doing tricks and (not realizing) fed her 1 whole stick and she is 10 pounds. The next day my mom had her and said her poo was soft but formed. Its been ok sun, mon and today. Still a bit softer than normal but formed. Is that ok not a sign of infection or worms right? She was due for and had her interceptor on Sunday.

I think I am just over thinking this but still.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mollie Jo CGC, Oct 12 8:59 pm

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.