Postings by Summer

GO!

Akita > Just heard Dogster is shutting down! :(

Summer

Barked: Wed Jan 22, '14 9:35am PST 
Thanks for your reply, it's a shame that there isn't any where else as I've only just joined and really liked this place lol. Ill be sure to take down your email and message you when and if I ever need some advice along the route big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Summer, Jan 22 9:35 am

Summer

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 10:40am PST 
Basically is there another forum like this one? and if so let me know pleassee! lol I love the layout and the whole general idea of this forum, going to be sad to see it come down and i've only just began using it frown
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Summer, Jan 22 9:35 am

Summer

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 10:14am PST 
Hi all,

As some of you may have read I have recently brought an Akita into my home, and after doing this I wanted to search for fellow Akita owners and also seek some advice if needed along the route of caring for an Akita, but I have just seen that this page will be getting shut down in March, and would like to know if there was any other forum directed at Akita ownership?

Robin
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Summer, Jan 22 9:35 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.