Postings by Titus

GO!

American Pit Bull Terrier > When someone asks what kind of dog you have

Titus

Puppy Fun!

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 2:45pm PST 
I always say mine is a American Bully, if someone wants to be ignorant let them! I have family that I don't talk to for the simple fact that they think my dog is evil.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 4 1:58 pm

Behavior & Training > Kids on bike yelling at my dog
Titus

Puppy Fun!

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 2:37pm PST 
A vest with the words "Taining, Please Don't Bother Me" might be in order if they cannot listen to reason or don't want to help.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Delta, Oct 7 2:51 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > When does it sink in?

Titus

Puppy Fun!

Barked: Sun Aug 25, '13 1:45pm PST 
For me it took awhile to realize Gamma was really gone and even longer for me to get passed it. (I don't think you ever really do) Me and my fiance were having some problems and I had moved in with my sister for a few weeks when he passed and I didn't have our other dog Harmony. It felt like a living nightmare, my best friend just wasn't there anymore. After his passing me and my fiance moved back in together, and things got better for me once I had my girly back. for my birthday this year my fiance got me a new American Pit Bull Terrier puppy (that was Gammas breed) and while I love Titus I still miss my Gamma but its not as painful anymore. Just make sure you (and your other dog) are ready to move on with another puppy. find a few you like and let your dog choose one, you'll know what pup got the approval. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Sep 29 6:15 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > The White House Takes a Stand Against Breed Specific Legislation

Titus

Puppy Fun!

Barked: Sun Aug 25, '13 1:33pm PST 
Hopefully there will be (sometime soon!) where everyone takes a stand against BSL. While I do have a pit bull (thats when i first REALLY learned about BSL) I have come to realize its not just pits, Its also against Dobies, rotties, GSDs, chow chows, huskies, mastiffs and ive even seen hounds on the lists! I'm glad the Obama administration is taking a stand against it, maybe more will follow! happy danceapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Angel, Sep 6 9:42 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > The White House Takes a Stand Against Breed Specific Legislation

Titus

Puppy Fun!

Hopefully there will be (sometime soon!) where everyone takes a stand against BSL. While I do have a pit bull (thats when i first REALLY learned about BSL) I have come to realize its not just pits, Its also against Dobies, rotties, GSDs, chow chows, huskies, mastiffs and ive even seen hounds on the lists! I'm glad the Obama administration is taking a stand against it, maybe more will follow! happy danceapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Angel, Sep 6 9:42 pm

Titus

Puppy Fun!

[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Angel, Sep 6 9:42 pm

Puppy Place > Welcoming Titus into the family!

Titus

Puppy Fun!

Barked: Sun Aug 25, '13 1:24pm PST 
Titus is now successfully pottying outside and has gotten the idea of sitting at the door like big sister harmony does! I took the advice on something for chewing distractions on got him a kong which i fill with peanut butter and freeze and he LOVES it, also seems to help with the teething pains. He now has a pretty reliable sit and stay down and also knows "go lay down". Now he needs to work on not pulling on the leash! which he is starting to understand. First day at the dog park yesterday went pretty well it seemed, he was a little timid at first but found a group of smaller dogs to play with whilst Harmony swam in the pond, also HE LOVES TO SWIM!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Benny, Sep 8 5:45 pm

Puppy Place > Welcoming Titus into the family!

Titus

Puppy Fun!

Barked: Thu Aug 15, '13 4:21pm PST 
For my 21st birthday I got a new puppy! happy dance His daddy is a APBT and momma is a catahoula/apbt. Hes just 2 months old but I'm hoping he's going to be my best buddy much like my previous APBT Gamma. ( RIP my Monster little angel ) Right now he's having a few problems with potty training. He rarely whines at the door and just pees inside after I take him out. confused He also chews. On EVERYTHING. We now have a brand new hole in our carpet. Any ideas?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Benny, Sep 8 5:45 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.