Postings by DaVinci

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > Barking!!!!
DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 8:33pm PST 
i read a bunch of dog traing tips on the web some believe it to be possible to train your dog to speak then speak quiet and then even complete silence
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Carbon, Jul 17 11:32 pm

Puppy Place > The Fence!!!!!!
DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 8:24pm PST 
no i really did spend 1500 it was a birthday present for myself and these oeb are considered rare breed and are very good dogs and i have seen them go as much as 3000 in price on the high end of things
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Roman, Jul 17 12:22 pm

DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 8:21pm PST 
i am going to really try hard these next couple weeks to work with him and if no results il suck it up and find a class to enroll him in. JUst is frusterating we have 4 chiweenies we trained and they are fine very energetic and loving but fine
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Roman, Jul 17 12:22 pm

Puppy Place > BARKING!!!!

DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 8:17pm PST 
just the same there might be different people to talk to
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 2:21 am

DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 8:04pm PST 
Different sections of the forum may warrant other answers and different people to talk to
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 2:21 am

DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 8:02pm PST 
I provide my dogs with everything they need and all of them adore me. I want the satisfaction of doing the bonding and training of DaVinci myself
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Roman, Jul 17 12:22 pm

DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 8:01pm PST 
You all say to get a trainer like it is so cheap and easy. i spent 1500 on this dog and have a life with bills lots of bills
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Roman, Jul 17 12:22 pm

DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 7:59pm PST 
i understand dogs bark to alert and to gain attention and even when playing but seriously he barks wayyyyyyyy tooooooo much! Iv tried spraying with water bottle which he loves, yelled at him, nicely told him to stop barking, and even just ignored the behaviors but he still barks
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 2:21 am

DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 7:56pm PST 
I have 5 month old olde english bulldogge and he barks alot!!! To put things into perspective i have 4 chiweenies and they dont bark as much as he does. He barks at cars people walking by people in their yards other dogs barking in neighborhood like i think i even seen this dog bark at a butterfly the other day.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 2:21 am

DaVinci

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 7:53pm PST 
If you tell him no or push him away he continues trying to bite. I have gotten down to his level and nicely talked to him as well with same results. Other than this he never bites other than a very light playful attention getter as in hey im here pay attention to me!!! He is very playful and loves people but this fence has gotten him almost extremely territorial it would seem. Also he does not seem to really react this way if he is alone in the yard without other dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Roman, Jul 17 12:22 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.