GO!

Dog Health > Going for walks???

Lola

Puppy Lovin

Barked: Sat Jul 27, '13 3:50pm PST 
My little princess just turned 10 weeks old and has her first round of shots. She is starting to get a little belly on her so I want to get her some exercise. When are we able to start taking her on walks?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 29 11:47 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > Help!! We have a war on fleas!
Lola

Puppy Lovin

Barked: Tue Jul 16, '13 7:05am PST 
The vet gave us revoluion and thats not working
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Dec 2 3:02 am

Lola

Puppy Lovin

Barked: Sat Jul 13, '13 5:50pm PST 
happy dance thank you so much!! hail I will try that and we live in an apartment on the second story so we really don't have a yard to treat...confused
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Dec 2 3:02 am

Lola

Puppy Lovin

Barked: Thu Jul 11, '13 11:02pm PST 
Hello we just got a puppy and brought her home on the 6th. We have two cats that are treated and were starting to have a flea problem now that the puppy is here they are everywhere!!!! We have put Borax all throughout the house twice now, washed all the animals twice now with Dawn dish soap, treated both cats with flea meds and got Revolution from our vet and put it on the puppy. She still has so many fleas on her which we comb off her at least 4-5 times a day! I don't know what else to do this is crazy!!! The vets office did tell us this was the worst year for fleas in the area but I need them to go away lol TIA for any help! hail
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Dec 2 3:02 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.