Postings by Queenie

GO!

Siberian Husky > ✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

Queenie

Queenie, queen- bee

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 4:04am PST 
Hi my name is Queenie and my mum says I'm a purebred Siberian Husky
I have blue eyes and everybody seems to like them as I am always getting stopped by
Humans in the street who go on and on about my eyes, it was nice at first but now I'm so
Over it wink. I have a grey and white coat which gets darker on my back and some lovely markings
If I do say so myself. My mum is always grooming me and telling me how beautiful I am in a silly voice
She's such a silly human sometimes. I love bones and hate baths and I can play for hours, I hope to make lots of friends on here. High paw xx Queenie xx
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Deamon, Jul 12 10:52 am

Siberian Husky > What are the pro's and con's of breeding a husky
Queenie

Queenie, queen- bee

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 3:52am PST 
I have a four month old husky queenie, who is the absolute light of my life. We brought her home at 8 weeks old and she has been the foundation of our family since. I am planing to get her a husky companion in around a year because I just feel huskies are meant to have friends. I will get a male and I do hope to breed her when she is around 2-3 years old. I have researched that it is always good to let a bitch have one litter, before getting them spayed as the benefits are great in later life. I am not doing this for money or for status as a breeder my dogs Health and happiness is of the upmost importance and the only thing that really matters. So this is why I am asking you guys who have first hand experience as research can only take me so far. Will she be ok during her pregnancy? How do huskies cope during labour etc etc if the cons out weigh the pro's I will get her spayed as I only want what's best for her. Also it's the homing of the puppies I will be quite strict on who I allow to take one home. Huskies are a unique breed and need that extra bit of effort, and sadly not everyone understands this, all your feedback wi be amazing thanks smile Queenie and Hayley from the UK
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Queenie, Apr 25 3:52 am

Puppy Place > Why?

Queenie

Queenie, queen- bee

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 3:24am PST 
Maybe Lola has a sensitive stomach? I had the same problem with queenie they like the poo because it is stripped of all richness and nutrients so it's softer on her stomach, i bought some hypoallergenic dry food for her and this behaviour soon stopped within a couple of days. Queenie kept investigating the bowel of food for a few hours as naturally she was scared to eat it, as she would of associated good with getting a sore tummy. You just have to be strict and make sure you leave it out for around a day or so, dogs will get hungry and they will eat, one Lola has eaten it a few times and realises her stomach feels fine the poo eating will die down and stop. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Frankie, May 3 4:04 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.