Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Attention Pet Boutique Owners

Romé- (pronounced- Romey)

I Poop Where I- Want!

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 10:24am PST 
My mom would be interested too.
www.thehautehound.com
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Dec 24 7:10 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Where's the best place online to buy dog collars?

I Poop Where I- Want!

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 10:05am PST 
You can check out my mom's store, she's got lots of collars and sweaters to chose from: www.thehautehound.com
And she offers free shipping for all dogster members, just enter promo code "dogster" during checkout.
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by , Sep 16 10:02 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Dog Snuggle?

I Poop Where I- Want!

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 10:42am PST 
Hi TJ Max,
One of your designers makes a black mesh front pouch carrier that fits up to 25lb. We could order one for you for $39.95 plus shipping.
We don't have it on our site, but you can email us at info@thehautehound.com and we will send you a picture.

www.thehautehound.com
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 23 6:42 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Extra small clothes?!

I Poop Where I- Want!

Barked: Wed May 10, '06 10:51am PST 
Hi Inna,
You should check out my mom's website:
www.thehautehound.com
She carries lots of small dog clothes. Many of the items custom-made just for her, so you don't have to worry about any of your furry fashionista friends having the same outfit. Fashion Faux Paw!
Plus, respond to your order confirmation email with "dogster" in the topic line for 15% off your entire purchase.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 10 10:51 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.