GO!

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

German Shepherd > What isYOUR INTEREST in Shepards?
Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Lickie, Licky,- Lickee I love- licking!!!!

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 12:21pm PST 
Its like your describing my Cleo she may only be a mixed breed but I see a ton of the GSD Medea YOU SAID IT ALL so I wont repeat what Medea said..........but her LOYALTY!!!! Im hers and she is mine till the END! Her beauty she may only be a mixed breed but Im always getting compliments on her and I would have to agree SHE IS BREATHE TAKING Im biased though winkhailhailcheer
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 28 3:04 pm

German Shepherd > I am not a GSD owner but I sure love um. Can I please have some info. And can enter 1 of the groups.
Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 12:10pm PST 
My baby isnt a full bred hope you dont mind me commenting but my baby OMG her loyalty is like no other. Its what I adore in her! I know that is from her GSD and yes MY GOODNESS her shedding is bad!

Vincent I HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS A GSD TRAIT my Cleo leaves her food EVERYWHERE I thought that was just "her"!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 16 4:42 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Why did YOU choose the dog you have now?

Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 2:19pm PST 
My mommy picked me cause I looked like a childhood dog she used to have (may he rest in peace Brownie). ALSO, HOW INCREDIBLY HAPPY I WAS MY TAIL WAS THUMPIN THUMPIN THUMPIN against the cage see im a pound doggy. Mommy had always wanted either a German Shep or Lab HEY I WAS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!!! Mommy says IM THE BEST DOGGY EVER!!! snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 81 posts. Last posting by , Jun 26 12:24 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > Winners of DOGSTER ROYALTY!!

Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Fri May 26, '06 3:15pm PST 
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SERIOUSLY NEVER WON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SO SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , May 30 6:04 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > ROUND THREE OF DOGSTER ROYALTY!!

Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Fri May 26, '06 11:32am PST 
IM NOT TOO LATE AM I? If I am understandable.... if not 2nd page 6th one down! I was runnin for my life made a sharp turn and almost bit it :-( Not very graceful am I
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 26 2:38 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > How does your pup make you feel loved?
Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Fri May 19, '06 11:04am PST 
When I pick her up at my parents (shes goes there while im at work) and get her backseat ready and she just barks and barks and barks HEY IM READY TO GO HOME WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. LOL
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , May 20 11:48 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Growling!

Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 11:04am PST 
Mommy speaking heres the story, I have finally found a dog I want to adopt. This poor german shep was found with a horder (did i spell that right probably not smile) 70 other animals in a house. They are finally ready for adoption! I went in today in the hopes to adopt him but he is getting spayed and is still not quite ready. Anyway I went to introduce myself to him and he growled at me. Now ive been around dogs all my life and to be honest I dont think he likes me. Should I be concerned? I really didnt ask the staff about him since hes not ready for adoption yet. Any ideas??

Sorry so long!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 18 11:04 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > ROUND THREE OF DOGSTER ROYALTY!!

Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 1:25pm PST 
BOL Interesting! Mommy has some time to get me in the mood to put clothes on!
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , May 26 2:38 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Is there an ice cream that best describes you?

Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 1:20pm PST 
BOL Taylor ME TOO!! Chunkie Monkie! That is why they call me Monkey too! I dont find it amusing either! Nor being called Big Booty Joody :-(
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , May 20 3:26 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Is there a song that describes you??
Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Tue May 16, '06 2:02pm PST 
Miss Emma and I can relate Sir Mix Alot I LIKE BIG BUTTS my theme song :-( Daddy says its me and Mommys theme song smile Funny Daddy BOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , May 23 10:59 am

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.