GO!

Small Dogs > Sweaters/Clothing for Small Dogs

Misha

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 6:25am PST 
Misha my Chi, is short haired and feels the cold, she refuses to go out unless she has a jumper or a coat on - and I don't blame her - it can't be pleasant when they are used to central heating and then to go out in the wind and rain! I also have a Hairless Chinese Crested dog (Flo) - which as you can tell by her breed name - she does need clothes. I get most of my dog clothes from Canine & Co (I think they are online only) www.canineandco.net but they have a great choice and wonderful service - would reco if anyone buys online.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 26 3:07 pm

Small Dogs > Collars & Leashes! What do you use?
Misha

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 6:20am PST 
Misha has a few collars - for the tag and to look nice - like her diamante collar which everyone adores! Very Bling Bling! On Walkies I use a harness as it is kinder for her delicate neck! The hardest thing was finding soft harnesses that go over her coats, but we've just found a dog coat which has a hole for her lead to attach to the harness underneath! I got it from http://www.canineandco.co.uk/products/detail/luxury_dog_coat_with_ha rness_access/315/
Has anyone else found such a coat - it has been brilliant for us in the cold weather! I'm always on the look out for new items that help us, so if anyone else has anything that works - please let me know!

Benny and Misha
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Feb 25 6:20 am

Small Dogs > Any Chinese Crested out there?

Misha

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 6:11am PST 
I have a sister called Flo who is a Hairless Chinese Crested dog! smile

There are three of us all together - me a Chi, my sister the Chinese Crested and then we have Bobby our older Westie brother!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 12 4:38 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.