GO!

Puppy Place > New puppy!! =)

Ruger

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 8:15am PST 
I am proud to annouce the newest family member.. Ruger...He is a 10 week old Merlequin out of Remmington Danes. Father is Allar Di Stella Ardens (AKA The Boss) Ukraine Import and Mom is Remmingtons Polar Lights (Aroura) Full Euro Polish/Hungarian.
He is at 37 pounds as of today! =)
He is soo smart! Not a single accident in the house...although he tries...but he gives me a warning by spinning around in circles with his nose to the floor... BOL
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Feb 15 11:28 am

Food & Nutrition > New puppy...what food?
Ruger

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 10:55am PST 
Well this is the food hes on now.. But i cant seem to find the calcium level or phosphorus levels on their website...and Im not at home to look at the bag....
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Potato & Rabbit Dry Dog Formula
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 12 4:07 pm

Great Dane > New puppy.... what food?

Ruger

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 8:49am PST 
I am proud to annouce the newest family member.. Ruger...He is a 10 week old Merlequin out of Remmington Danes. Father is Allar Di Stella Ardens (AKA The Boss) Ukraine Import and Mom is Remmingtons Polar Lights (Aroura) Full Euro Polish/Hungarian.
He is at 37 pounds as of today! =)
I know his protein level needs to stay between 21 and 25%, so can someone help me with a good food? Ive looked but I dont think hard enough because the Large Breed puppy foods I am finding are much higher levels of protein... Does he need to be on a puppy food, or go to an adult food with the lower protein levels??
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 21 9:21 pm

Food & Nutrition > New puppy...what food?

Ruger

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 8:25am PST 
So, Im excited to say that Baron and myself have added another family member... Ruger is a 10 week old Merlequin Great Dane weighing in at 37 pounds already! I know the protien level for these guys needs to be between 21 and 25%...Its extremely hard to find that in a Large Breed Puppy Forumla...or maybe im just not looking hard enough. Any ideas?
Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 4:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.