Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 1:56pm PST 
Thank you!smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 10 7:00 am

Puppy Place > New 11 wk old puppy is very scared of other people
Daisy

Daisy-I love to- cuddle!

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 9:38am PST 
I've had her for 5 day's.She hide's behind me,or cry's to be picked up when some one gets close and talk's to her..And will duck her head if I'm holding her and someone try's to pet her.She struggles to get down if I hand her to my dad.Won't eat a treat from him if shes not on my lap.I'm bringing her over to see my dad everyday,and have him pet her a bit so she will see other people are ok.Is that ok,or wrong?and am I not supposed to hold her if she's scared?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Feb 10 7:00 am

Puppy Place > Can you hold your new puppy to much?

Daisy

Daisy-I love to- cuddle!

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 9:31am PST 
Thank you. I for sure don't want to end up with a 50 plus pound dog who won't stay off my lap!But I love the cuddle's too.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 8 9:31 am

Puppy Place > Can you hold your new puppy to much?

Daisy

Daisy-I love to- cuddle!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 6:14pm PST 
She almost always wants to be up on my lap.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Feb 8 9:31 am

Puppy Place > New puppy need advice!

Daisy

Daisy-I love to- cuddle!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 2:49pm PST 
Thank you all! I got her to play with a stuffed mouse that's the cat's today.It's smaller.What treats are good for puppies???I haven't bought any yet because I wasn't sure what one's to get!I did get minnie rawhide bone chew thing's,she doesn't want anything to do with them though.Thank you for the tip about not using the plastic carrier,I will get her the other as soon as I can!She looks more eb than healer right now,real wide legs and feet,stockey.
And is it normal for her to spend most of her time on my lap right now!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 14 6:10 am

Puppy Place > New puppy need advice!
Daisy

Daisy-I love to- cuddle!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 5:02pm PST 
She is 10 weeks,english bulldog/heeler mix. Is it ok to use a pet carrier,for crate training? And she wants to chew on me or my cloths instead of her toy's.How do I get her interested in the toys?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Feb 14 6:10 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.