Postings by Hazel

GO!

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

Dog Health > Need suggestions for Flea/Tick preventatives!
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Mon Jul 28, '14 12:43pm PST 
bump
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 11:54 pm

Dog Health > Neutering a 2 year old male?
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '14 6:40pm PST 
The surgery is not very invasive at all, I would recommend it to avoid health problems later on.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hazel, Jul 25 6:40 pm

Dog Health > Need suggestions for Flea/Tick preventatives!

Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '14 6:38pm PST 
The only thing I have ever given Hazel are the Capstar tablets, which only kill the fleas for 24 hours. I want to start her on a regular prevention plan. Just wanted some suggestions on what is the best.

Comforits seems promising, but I was concerned when I read more about it. Apparently the dog can have an adverse reaction if it is taking heart worm preventatives. Though the reactions can't be that common right? I mean many dogs are on both at the same time. I currently give her Iverheart Plus.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 11:54 pm

Behavior & Training > How to get my slow walking dog to move faster...

Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 9:50am PST 
Hazel has put on a couple pounds this winter, and I am trying to get her out and about more that it is warming up. The problem is she walks at a VERY slow pace. She takes her time and sniffs everything. When I pull on the leash to speed her up she stops in her tracks, and pulls against me giving me this "Who do you think you are?" look confused.

The only problem she really has is that she is anxious when we walk and constantly stopping and scoping out the area before she feels comfortable. She has gotten a lot better, and I never let her do it for more then a couple seconds. Other than that she is perfectly healthy and capable to walk at a fast pace. Also she is only a year old.

Any suggestions on how to get her to walk fast, without pulling on her, because that slows her down even more!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Koby, Apr 9 10:24 am

Food & Nutrition > My dog will not eat any brand of food

Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '14 9:54pm PST 
Keep trying with the dog food. When Hazel was a pup I had a difficult time switching her to Merrick from Nutro natural choice, because she was being picky. I almost gave up but after 4 days of offering it to her and hand feeding it to her ( yes I know super spoiled ) laugh out loud She has been eating it ever since. Also stop offering the table scraps, and they wont have a choice but to eat dog food.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Noah, Mar 31 7:16 pm

Raw Food Diet > bloody loose stool
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Tue Feb 25, '14 8:16pm PST 
Get a stool sample for him as well, he might have hookworm. You never know! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hazel, Feb 25 8:16 pm

Behavior & Training > New Potential Site

Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Fri Feb 14, '14 8:44am PST 
Now to just stop the spam bots! they are the worst
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:40 pm

Behavior & Training > New Potential Site

Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sun Feb 9, '14 8:47pm PST 
I am very interested as well, keep us posted smile
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:40 pm

Small Dogs > can somone help me with the breed of my dog?

Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sat Jan 4, '14 1:32am PST 
I see... maybe a hint of beagle?? Other then that I have no idea thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Maxwell, Mar 9 5:37 pm

Dog Health > So.....How cold is it where you are?
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sat Jan 4, '14 1:29am PST 
It has been mostly in the 20's to teens...dropping to single digits at night. This Monday we are expected to get into the negatives. Hazel just uses her wee wee pads, she wont even pee on the snow. We go out in the back for a couple minutes, then come back in. She wont wear shoes, and starts limping if I walk her for more then a few minutes :/
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Kali, Jan 9 5:13 pm

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.