GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > Demodex and poor immune system...
Xena

What don't kill- me makes me- stronger

Barked: Tue Jan 7, '14 4:03pm PST 
Agree with the raw food but a good grain free food can help. Be careful with the dips my bully died of liver failure after the dips.I was told by a different vet the injections are much safer. Another thing that I found help was adding coconut oil to the food and a good supplement like animal naturals immune dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 9 1:11 pm

Dog Health > Dog Wheelchair questions
Xena

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 12:55pm PST 
Need ideas for a PVC make my own wheel chair. Xena our 1 year old bully rescue has deformed back legs and can no longer walk long distances, just down the driveway to the car wears her out. Would like to make one myself fiance is pretty crafty. Any tips ideas greatly appreciated
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 30 6:58 pm

Food & Nutrition > TOTW Wild Boar?

Xena

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 6:40pm PST 
My fur kids love TOTW and currently eat the wild boar. I like the company alot and the ingredients are great. Both dogs love it and are doing great on it
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 31 6:40 pm

Raw Food Diet > Vet says raw will make xenas wonky legs worse Uhh

Xena

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 7:44pm PST 
My vet/boss is very against raw diets says they are unsafe yada yada yada. I have herd her numerous times telling clients to take there dogs off raw for many reasons all proven by vet study's. I personally have never had a problem with raw diets and feed a pre made frozen with kibble. I figured it was just typical vet anti raw.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 7:44 pm

Raw Food Diet > Vet says raw will make xenas wonky legs worse Uhh

Xena

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 8:18pm PST 
Ok the vet I recently started working for is a great lady but she showed me this vet study claiming that raw diets make leg problems and deformities worse especially in puppy's. I really doubt that but just needed some peace of mind. Curently xena gets a pre made raw mixed into her kibble and loves it and so far I dont see any issues. Ive fed raw off and on and try not to listen to my vet when they give me the killing your dog speach but when its your boss its a bit harder.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 7:44 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Questions about cheap home-cooked meals, please
Xena

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 10:27am PST 
If you have a library card there is alot of good books out there on making your own dog food.The Good Food Cookbook for Dogs: 50 Home-Cooked Recipes for the Health and Happiness of Your Canine Companion is a god one.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 4 2:32 pm

Food & Nutrition > Is it safe to give my pooch coconut oil?

Xena

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 10:19am PST 
My guys get coconut oil in there food great for the coat and joints.
http://www.petside.com/article/coconut-oil-miracle-jar-dogs
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 2 12:50 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Ridiculous things people assume about dogs.

Xena

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 10:12am PST 
I've been told numerous times that my pit mixes have a locking jaw and that as they get older there brains get to big for there head and makes them go crazy. I have also herd the females should have a litter before being spayed.
[notify]
» There has since been 211 posts. Last posting by , May 5 10:07 pm

Food & Nutrition > Large breed puppy food questions

Xena

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 3:19pm PST 
I will look into those. My dogs get some raw but I cant afford full raw and don't have the kitchen space for it. I currently live in an RV so not alot of fridge space.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 23 3:19 pm

Behavior & Training > Socializing a fearful rescue
Xena

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 1:11pm PST 
Any tips on socializing a fearful rescue? Shes a year old and spent her first year chained to a tree. She tends to sit with her tail between her legs and growl at any dogs that come near her or whine if she sees them running and playing around her. Walking to socialize is difficult as she has problems with her back legs and cant walk far. My local dog park has great people that don't mind her growling and looking like a nut they say she needs to come more and learn to like the other dogs. Any tips?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 5:46 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.