GO!

Akita > Akita "aggression" (sweet akita harassed by jerk dogs)

Mac

70 lbs is not to- big to be a lap- dog

Barked: Sun Oct 13, '13 6:09pm PST 
I feel your pain. My big guy loves playing at the dog park and he loves little fuzzy dogs (really funny to watch) but the last time we took him one of the little dogs attacked him!! The little dog (about 10 lbs) bit him 3 times before my dog corrected him with a growl and bark. The other owner never corrected his dog and acted as if my dog should be put down.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 10 7:03 am

Food & Nutrition > Pedigree Dog Food
Mac

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 6:27pm PST 
I do agree it is important for a dog or any animal to have a proper diet. I also know that you can have a healthy dog and feed them pedigree or purina. (can't speak of olroy) I've postponed responding to this thread and did my research. Nowhere around me offers a grain free dog food for less than $15.00 more than the cost of pedigree. Right now I'm looking to spend an extra $30-$50 a month with the switch of food. The point of me posting is, like I said before, I would hate for someone who was considering adopting a larger breed dog to decide not to adopt because they felt they could not afford the food.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 6:15 am

Food & Nutrition > Pedigree Dog Food

Mac

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 5:34pm PST 
My pups are switching to a grain free food only because they are having a reaction to grains. Mac is 8 and healthy he doesn't smell (really he never ever smells which is odd) he has great teeth (we switched vets and the new vet said his teeth were exceptional for a dog his age) His breath doesn't stink and he is the perfect weight. Mac has eaten pedigree almost his whole life. There is more to having a healthy dog than food. I would hate for someone who was thinking of adopting a large dog to read this thread and decide not to adopt because the cost of food is too much. FYI if I spent $1 a lb for dog food it would be over $100 a month plus the cost of medications and flea treatment. Even the new food I bought for the puppies is less than $1 per pound.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 6:15 am

Senior Dogs > Things That Make Your Senior Young Again

Mac

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '13 7:10am PST 
Now that he has accepted the puppies My Mac is like a puppy again. I love watching him play with the puppies!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 15 5:39 pm

Behavior & Training > My Pomeranian keeps peeing where hes peed before!

Mac

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 12:10pm PST 
I used a cleaner with Oxi in it and it worked great. I treated the areas and let it sit on the spot for 5 min.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 17 5:00 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.