GO!

Food & Nutrition > Pedigree Dog Food

Cricket

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '13 4:36pm PST 
My vet had me switch Cricket from Pedigree to Purina One Smartblend after taking her to the vet the other day.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 6:15 am

Food & Nutrition > Pedigree Dog Food
Cricket

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:33pm PST 
For as long as I've had my dog I have given her Pedigree dog food. There are a lot of people in this town that are really against it. Ol' Roy is the biggest seller in this town. I personally would never give my dog Ol' Roy.

Anyone else use Pedigree dog food? If no, why not?
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 6:15 am

Food & Nutrition > What is your favorite Pet Shop

Cricket

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:31pm PST 
I always go to Petsmart for things I need. That is also where I take Cricket to the vet in their Banfield pet hospital located inside the store.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 3:47 am

Food & Nutrition > Confession time. What's the worst snack/food thing you'll still give your dog?

Cricket

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:14pm PST 
Cricket usually gets about 3 milk bones a day. Maybe a few more if she is extra good puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 4:22 pm

Behavior & Training > Commands Without Speaking

Cricket

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 10:11pm PST 
I can give my dog commands without speaking. I use body language and hand signals. She picked this ability up quickly, as if it comes naturally to her. Her breed may have a bit to do with it. She is Boarder Collie / Australian Cattle Dog.

Is anyone else able to use body language or hand signals with their dog?
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Jan 14 1:16 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.