GO!

Small Dogs > Fish or that Raw Smell

Buttons

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 4:26pm PST 
My puppy smells like something that's raw. It's not his butt or breath. Any suggestions on what it is? Or should I be concerned? Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 23 4:26 pm

Small Dogs > Ruff! Food, toys, and all the good stuff.
Buttons

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:29pm PST 
We bought him a harness recently and he does not like it at all! frown I returned it for now until he gets a little bigger before buying it again for him and hopefully he'll like it then.

Also, he's starting to bite...a lot. I tell him no. And I do walk out of the room and ignore him by turning around and looking at the ceiling, but he's still biting. Any ideas on how to stop the biting? frown
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Feb 5 11:35 pm

Puppy Place > Do I Need This...?

Buttons

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 3:58pm PST 
Do I need an exercise play pen? I have a 10 week almost 11 week old Maltipoo puppy.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 30 7:54 pm

Small Dogs > Ruff! Best chew toy?

Buttons

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 10:07am PST 
What's the best chew toy/food for a MaltiPoo? I think I need to get him one.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 9 9:58 pm

Small Dogs > Ruff! Food, toys, and all the good stuff.

Buttons

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 9:59am PST 
Hi. I just got my puppy yesterday and tomorrow he is at his 8 weeks.

I went to Petsmart yesterday and bought him food and treats and some other items. For food I bought Pedigree. I know is not the best dog food brand, but he was on it so I was suggested hat we continue with it and slowly transition him into something new and better for him.

As treats, we only bought the Wet Nose Peanut Butter Star treats.

We bout him a crate, bed, training pads, dog bowls, the stain/odor removal, and two XS squeak toys.

We need to buy a carrier when there are some.

What other items should I get him? Thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Feb 5 11:35 pm

Small Dogs > Ruff! Is it time for a check up?
Buttons

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 9:54am PST 
Hi. I just got my puppy yesterday and tomorrow he is at his 8 weeks. We're planning to take him to a vet on tomorrow or this weekend. I'm still looking up the different vets around my neighborhood and was suggested 2 different ones from friends.

As a first visit, I'm thinking if taking him to PetSmart for his first free vet visit. Do you think it's a good idea?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 9 9:54 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.