GO!

Puppy Place > my little bud fighting from parvovirus: 5th day

Jasper

Brave of Heart

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:06am PST 
Saying a prayer for him right now. Hang in there.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Jan 31 9:28 am

Puppy Place > New Puppy
Jasper

Brave of Heart

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 5:49am PST 
Hello Miss Envy!wave I'm new to Dogster. I have a 9 week old mini schnauzer named Jasper, but we currently have a 5 y/o Boston Terrier in the house that belongs to our roommates. They tell us of the things she got into as a puppy. big laugh I'm sure yours will be a joy as they are great dogs. Look forward to seeing you more on the puppy forum.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 16 11:02 pm

Miniature Schnauzer > Who's active on this mini schnauzer forum?

Jasper

Brave of Heart

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 6:02am PST 
Hello, I'm Jasper and I'm new to Dogster. I thought I would hop on over to my fellow schnauzer forum and found that there are a lot of old threads on here. Now, I know we're a lot more exciting than that! I mean, we're schnauzers!! I'm 8 weeks old (9 tomorrow!) and my mom wants to connect to other schnauzer moms and dads.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 6:02 am

Food & Nutrition > Pro Plan to...?

Jasper

Brave of Heart

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 7:49am PST 
I currently am switching my mini schnauzer puppy off of Pro Plan because that's what the breeder had him on. His skin is itchy so i wonder if he's allergic to it. I'm trying Nutro Natural Choice and will eventually switch him to something like Nature's Variety or Blue Buffalo. The other posters are right though, a lot of "big name" dog food companies use filler or by products to fill out their food, rather than wholesome ingredients. If you think about it, dogs are like humans, they are what they eat too. And really doesn't cost that much more to buy a better food for your dog.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Jan 6 7:49 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.