Postings by Vienna

GO!

Behavior & Training > 16 month old doxie mix wont stop humpping my arm everynight

Vienna

Little V

Barked: Tue Apr 16, '13 10:17am PST 
She only does this to me and not my husband she will do it Till shes out of breath and then do it over and over till she eventually goes to sleep. She wont allow Any dogs to do it to her and she doesnt do it to them just my arm. For. While she would stop if i told her wrong and leave it when She would start To do it but now shes doing it again.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Vienna, Apr 16 10:17 am

Behavior & Training > 16 month old doxie mix wont stop humpping my arm everynight
Vienna

Little V

Barked: Mon Apr 15, '13 11:52pm PST 
Hi guys i have a 16 month old doxie mix and she wont stop humpping my arm everynight before bed . She goes to town when shes doing this and its only me no one or nothing else. She started doing it 2 days after she got spayed at 6 months old she went into heat at 4 months please help
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Vienna, Apr 16 10:17 am

Behavior & Training > Help Me I have Tried Everything and Im at my wits end...

Vienna

Little V

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 2:16pm PST 
yes and i have an appt with one the 4th of january for Vienna
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Dec 30 8:36 pm

Vienna

Little V

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 10:28pm PST 
So stand on the outside/gate of a dog park with her and let her observe other dogs and if hes growls/snaps tell her wrong and leave it and if she doesnt reward her
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Dec 30 8:36 pm

Vienna

Little V

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 6:28pm PST 
i have no idea till it happens i never know what she will do with a new dog they sniff each other while shes got her tail under her legs and then she snaps and growls and then other times shes ok and submits
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Dec 30 8:36 pm

Dog Health > How many times a day should a dog poop?
Vienna

Little V

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 2:19pm PST 
The food i give her is all natural real turkey in it and what not its Wellness small breed healthy weight. and only gets fed 1/4 cup of food once a day before she was on a puppy food and i was giving her 1/4 cup twice a day along with a 1 tsp of wet in each meal. Our vet said to walk her everyday and only feed her once a day and no more wet
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Dec 31 3:02 pm

Vienna

Little V

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 11:57am PST 
her food doesnt have fillers or corn but has pea fiber. Do you think that the pea fiber could be doing this
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Dec 31 3:02 pm

Vienna

Little V

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 11:53am PST 
i have tried putting her in every petsmart class so she can get used to other dogs around ive tried telling her wrong and leave it i have tried a squirt bottle and squirting her and now i just bought a shock collar it has the option of either a beeping sound or the shock i have only shocked her 3 times but only cause she was digging and eating cat food. I havent tried it with her snapping at another dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Dec 30 8:36 pm

Vienna

Little V

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 5:17pm PST 
I have a doxie/chiuahua mix (Vienna) She will be a year old soon. This all started when she was 4 months old. It was the last week of her puppy training at petsmart and she suddenly started being snappy with this other dog that was in her class and its weird because they played together and cuddled and what not and then all of a sudden she started doing that. Now that shes a year old she still does it but its only certian dogs. Theres only 8 dogs that i know of so far that she gets along with. I have tried everything to get her to stop or figure out why shes doing this please help me,.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Dec 30 8:36 pm

Vienna

Little V

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 8:28am PST 
Hey guys i have a almost a year old doxie/chiuahua mix and about two weeks ago our vet told us she was a little overweight so we switched her food to wellness small breed healthy weight and for the first few days her stools were loose but it stopped after 4 days. And now i have noticed hat sometimes in the middle of the night she needs go out about 4. Times with in an hour of sleep in between. And

everytime she goes out she poops. So she poops like 3-4 times with in a 5 hour time span. She doesnt do it every night just sometimes. And she only poops 1-2times during the day. I only feed her 1/4 cup. Food once a day. So is this normal. and i also notice after she poops that many times in the night by the lat time she poops its loose and kinda mucusy like
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Dec 31 3:02 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.