GO!

Food & Nutrition > Does your dog like water on their kibble?

Keno

Semi Health Nut

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 6:49am PST 
I just started giving Keno Nupro and add some water on top to make a gravy. He eats it right up and licks the bowl clean after eating. The first time I added water was without the Nupro and he wasnt quite sure about it.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 26 9:25 pm

Food & Nutrition > What should I feed my lab/collie pup?
Keno

Semi Health Nut

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 6:45am PST 
Dont be afraid to look other places for food too such as local feed stores or smaller local shops. They might not have the selection of pet stores but lots of times they have higher quality foods and good prices.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 7:53 am

Food & Nutrition > Best Grain-Free Dog Foods - other than Blue Buffalo Wilderness

Keno

Semi Health Nut

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 7:24pm PST 
I was the guest that posted about TOTW being $40. I can only get it for that at a local feed store. Every other place is about $47-$49.

You could try Victor if you are able to find it. While I personally havent fed it I would like to try it but I cant find it near me. Don't let the boring bag fool you, Ive heard lots of good things about it.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 12:38 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.