(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

Siberian Husky > Shedding
Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Sun Jan 5, '14 1:32pm PST 
Haha! The world of huskies! BoL!!
Sounds like a blowout for sure!!!
Give it another month or so and the shedding won't be as bad. During this time tho, Yea, you will have to brush a lot more often.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lexus, Jan 5 1:32 pm

Behavior & Training > nervous bladder?
Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Wed Nov 6, '13 6:31am PST 
I dont think so, she shows no signs of having any joint pain, she is very energetic, never a slow moment, gets up and down from furniture very easily, so I dont think that could be it. But thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lexus, Nov 6 6:31 am

Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Tue Nov 5, '13 7:01am PST 
Yea, thats the first thing I thought of a few months ago, which is why the vet checked that out to begin with, but it has been a bit, and as I said it does seem to be getting a bit worse, so I think another vet visit is in order. ALthough when she pees (finally) she does not seem like she is in any pain or anything, so im a little confused......thanks for everybodys help smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lexus, Nov 6 6:31 am

Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Mon Nov 4, '13 1:04pm PST 
Yep, didnt seem to concerned with it, although that was a couple months ago, and as I said to me it seems like its getting a bit worse, but he said it's common that a lot of dogs do this, and we made sure she didnt have a bladder infection and things like that to rule any medical issues out. So now I am at a loss and not sure what to do
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lexus, Nov 6 6:31 am

Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Mon Nov 4, '13 6:58am PST 
Ok so Lexus has had this habbit since we have had her.....it seems to be getting a bit worse now though. She does a million circles before going to the bathroom, which I know a lot of dogs do that.....but as she is doing circles sometimes she can't even decide to go left or right in her circle and sort of does a deek out hockey type move 5 or 6 times, squats, changes her mind, squats, changes her mind etc....as I said it seems to be getting worse, so I am wondering if she has a nervous bladder or something to that effect as she can never decide where to pee, I am wondering if anybody else has any experience with this or if there is anything I can do to help her?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lexus, Nov 6 6:31 am

Siberian Husky > Remote trainer recommendation
Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Tue Oct 29, '13 6:24am PST 
Personally, I would not let your Husky off leash at all.....one smell, they could be gone......dont agree with the e-collar either
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Mika, Nov 5 6:58 am

Siberian Husky > New Husky Owner!

Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 6:13am PST 
oops I answered that with the wrong dog.....sorry BOL!!!
the above response was from me laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ember FDX, Sep 27 12:15 pm

Siberian Husky > New Husky Owner!

Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Thu Sep 26, '13 6:17am PST 
4 months old is still a pup that will need training. Huskies are a lot of work no matter the age. You will still have to potty train because your house will be new to the pup, so you will have to train him where to go and where not to go.
A ton of other training comes with a 4 month old pup also. 4 months old is not to old to have a good trusting bond between you and the dog.....I dont think any age is to late really, there are tons of rescue dogs who are much older and form the same bond as a young pup would. It just takes time. I got my pup Lexus when she was 4 months, I treated her as she was just a young pup and potty trained her just the same.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ember FDX, Sep 27 12:15 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Random Letters Game

Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Sun Jul 28, '13 8:52am PST 
Gotta ingest underwear!! (bad habit)

RTB
[notify]
» There has since been 637 posts. Last posting by Murphy&Megan, Never Forgotten, Wed 8:42 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > Song Tag
Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 8:07am PST 
Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skynyrd
[notify]
» There has since been 623 posts. Last posting by Molly at the Rainbow Bridge, Wed 8:36 am

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.