Postings by Lacey

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Raw Food Diet > heartworm preventative...yes or no?
Lacey

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 6:21am PST 
We use Heartguard.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Max, Jun 7 6:33 am

Raw Food Diet > heartworm preventative...yes or no?
Lacey

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 6:21am PST 
We use Heartguard.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Max, Jun 7 6:33 am

Raw Food Diet > meat grinder

Lacey

Barked: Mon May 13, '13 10:20am PST 
Looking for input on meat grinders. If you purchased one, would you do it any differently if you had it to do over? (e.g., would purchase a more powerful one, wouldn't buy one, etc.). Also, if anyone has purchased one from Cabbelas, I would be especially interested in hearing whether you are happy with your purchase.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Charlie, May 14 8:28 am

Raw Food Diet > What are you all doing to actually save any money on raw? Cause it costs me more

Lacey

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 6:01am PST 
I pay much more for raw than I did feeding a high-end kibble (acana). However, I know I could be doing it less expensively if I had the time to shop around town, hit sales, etc. We're fortunate we can manage the extra expense, but I'm definitely looking forward to bringing the cost down in the future. (Totally worth it, though.)
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , May 6 2:36 pm

Raw Food Diet > Dehydrated Liver Question

Lacey

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 5:47am PST 
Thanks for the input, especially the comment about the weight. I'm not sure I would have thought that through correctly and could have overfed...yikes.

Lacey doesn't dislike liver; I am considering getting dehydrated and wasn't sure how that would fit in with rest of diet.

Thanks much!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lacey, Apr 30 5:47 am

Lacey

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 5:47am PST 
Thanks for the input, especially the comment about the weight. I'm not sure I would have thought that through correctly and could have overfed...yikes.

Lacey doesn't dislike liver; I am considering getting dehydrated and wasn't sure how that would fit in with rest of diet.

Thanks much!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Apr 30 5:47 am

Lacey

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 6:28pm PST 
Is there any problem with using dehydrated liver as part/all of the liver part of the diet?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Apr 30 5:47 am

Raw Food Diet > Flea Prevention

Lacey

Barked: Sun Mar 31, '13 9:15pm PST 
This isn't a raw food question, but I'm interested in the opinions of raw food feeders. What do you do for flea prevention? Do you use some sort of natural approach, or do you use a flea product such as Frontline? I've always used a flea product (except in winter). I would like to avoid the toxins in a flea product, but am afraid Lacey will get fleas. Any suggestions/thoughts?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ember FDX, Apr 1 9:19 am

Raw Food Diet > If allergic to Chicken can I feed Duck?

Lacey

Barked: Sun Mar 31, '13 9:04pm PST 
Lacey had a nutriscan test, which tests for allergies to about 12 common dog food items. Showed reactions to chicken and turkey; vet said avoid duck to be safe. Eggs came back okay.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Mar 31 9:04 pm

Raw Food Diet > Mypetcarnivore
Lacey

Barked: Sun Mar 31, '13 8:59pm PST 
I either get mine at a monthly pick-up site for $10, or they deliver to the house as part of their delivery run for $20. If you can't do either one of those, I think they will Fed-Ex it to you, but I don't know the price for that.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Addie CL1 CL2 CL3 NAJ, Apr 1 9:07 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.