GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Dog Health > Dog gets hives in the morning
Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 9:06am PST 
Eduardo had a reaction to mosquito spray that the city used. I would never have known it was there if she didn’t break out in hives. I believe his hives were minor because he is on a raw diet. Put your dog on a better diet and see if that helps.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 17 1:15 pm

Dog Health > DAPP Vaccination?
Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 9:00am PST 
DAPP is distemper, adenovirus, parvovirus, and parainfluenza. Everybody has their own opinion when it comes to vaccines. One DAPP vaccine probably isn’t going to cause problems. But, you do need to do your own research and come to your own conclusions. I’ve taken Eduardo to obedience classes and they never required me to show that he had been vaccinated. Maybe ask your vet if he or she knows of a local trainer that doesn’t require vaccination. Or, you could do an online search and call around.
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Dec 19 11:00 am

Dog Health > do amoxicillin and metronidazole cause constipation

Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:52am PST 
Yes, they can. Any antibiotic will kill of the good bacteria that is in your dog’s gut. Start adding yogurt to her food.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 17 1:23 pm

Dog Health > Shorty's tummy issues. Advice?

Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:47am PST 
When I first adopted Eduardo, he had some bad stomach problems. He still burps a lot to this day. I guess I don’t really understand what is going on with Shorty. Is he vomiting only when he doesn’t eat? Is he okay when he does? Anything else going on? If Eduardo eats twice a day, he is fine. He cannot handle corn.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Dec 22 10:39 am

Dog Health > Coughing Doggy

Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:43am PST 
Check with the vet. Is it a hacking cough? That would most likely be kennel cough. Eduardo contacted kennel cough about 2 years ago. I just rested him for three days and he was fine. He coughed for an additional three days, but it was very little.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 16 2:35 am

Dog Health > Foods not allowed for dogs
Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:41am PST 
Here is a great slideshow:

http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/ss/slideshow-foods-your-dog -should-never-eat

They list garlic, which is safe in small amounts. Chocolate is very dangerous. Dried fruit is also dangerous. No animal fat, either. Most dogs have allergies to certain foods, so you need to stay away from those. All dogs are different.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 17 5:22 am

Dog Health > Extreme itchiness

Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:34am PST 
You might want to change foods. A lot of dogs have food allergies. Maybe try a food that isn’t so grain heavy. A limited ingredient diet would be worth a try.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 20 10:47 am

Dog Health > response from Dogswell about treats made in China

Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:32am PST 
Companies will never stop trying to source the cheapest materials to make their product. That is how big businesses work and thrive. I will not buy anything that is made in China. I just don’t trust the quality, especially for Eduardo!
[notify]
» There has since been -2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 14 8:32 am

Dog Health > Want info- as much as you all have

Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:18am PST 
I’m pretty sure the test is a DNA cheek swab. The OFA sells them. I honestly know very little about this disease. You could try getting her into water therapy. If she gets really bad, they make wheelchairs for dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Dec 26 7:28 pm

Dog Health > Ginger Really Needs Your Positive Thoughts/Prayers
Eduardo

Mr. Personality

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:16am PST 
I wish Ginger a lot of luck! I sure hope she gets well soon. wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Dec 21 9:14 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.