Postings by Missy

GO!

Border Collie > Help us find out what Missy is mixed with!

Missy

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 3:04pm PST 
Thanks for the reply! Missy's features have changed a little since those last pictures, I added some more today. We have always just been curious what her mix is, and have suspected that possibly shepherd! She is a very smart, loyal dog.. we just love her!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Missy, May 1 3:04 pm

Puppy Place > Brindle Border Collie?
Missy

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 9:07am PST 
Thank you smileI heard that Border Collies can be brindle colored but I also heard it's not very common for a fully brindle coat.. she has just a tiny bit of white! I think she's beautiful no matter what, my curiosity just gets the best of me lol
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Farley, Dec 13 8:36 am

Puppy Place > Brindle Border Collie?

Missy

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 9:20pm PST 
Hi i'm Missy, we know that my doggy mom is a border collie, but we don't know what my dad is. Now my Mom is wondering where my brindle colors come from. Do you think i'm a mix? If so what do you think I am mixed with?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Farley, Dec 13 8:36 am

Border Collie > Help us find out what Missy is mixed with!

Missy

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 10:24am PST 
Hi! We have had missy for about a month now she is a 12 week old Border Collie Cross, Mother is border collie. At 10 Weeks we took Missy for her last weigh in and she was at 12.5Lbs. She is very energetic, great with our Cats and son.

She has almost full brindle coloring with just a small bit of white on her chin, chest and paws. her paws are webbed. She is a fast learner and loves to play fetch. She is like my shadow, following me everywhere!!

We just love her, we're more curious than anything, what do you think she is crossed with? wave
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Missy, May 1 3:04 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.