Postings by Gucci

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Puppy Place > New Picture of Gucci's Eyes
Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 10:42pm PST 
Since no one seems to belive me that my all white albino/ doible merle chihuahua has blue eyes I finally got a good picture it also shows the pupils that are odd shaped smile I have posted it on my profile as blue eyes
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Pooch ~ I miss you ~, Dec 21 12:17 pm

Dog Health > Double Merle puppy from non-merle parents
Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 11:44am PST 
Thanks for the info guys the breeder in question didn't even show me the dam he only showed me the sire who was tan and white I only saw him for two seconds as the breeder met us outside with the puppy so couldn't tell you if the sire had any merle on him for all know the dam could have been a double merle herself.

In any case this breeder has been reported to the Alberta spca as the breeders informed me that they had at least one puppy who looked like mine in every litter for the past several years but he didn't tell me that until after I brought her to the vet for shots and to ask about a few things I have already asked the breeder for my money back he said no problem you have two options keep the puppy and she lives a happy life with you or take her back to me and I will give you a refund but will have the puppy put to sleep!Well as you may imagine that did not sit with me well especially since I have two special needs children and that doesn't mean you can just kill them because of it I was so mad at the breeder.

Anyway as for her size the breeder who is also a big fat liar said sire was 6 pounds and dam was only 4.5 well puppy was 4.5 pounds at her last visit when she was 13 weeks old so there is no way that is possible but i dont mind I am not really into teacup puppies anyway my last chihuahua was 12 pounds but crossed with a min pin and he was perfect size for me.

Anyway that is all for now thanks again for all the info guys in any case we are keeping puppy and will take care of her as if she was our own child just because is deaf and blind doesn't make her different just makes her all that more special. Now I don't agree with these double merle breeding I am just yuiglad she found US because not many people would keep her but since 4 out of my 6 family members have some type of disability she fits in very well and could not have chose a better family and we will always love her and promise to educate ourself as well as others about this double merle breeding as there was another Lady on kijiji selling Chihuahuas and both parents were merled.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sabi, Nov 30 12:42 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Adopting a deaf/blind dog into a family w children..

Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 12:20pm PST 
I think that dog would have a wonderful home I have 4 children of my own 2 of which are special needs and just adopted a partially deaf and blind chihuahua who absoulutly adores the children I think she can hear them better hahah she actaully preferes them as long as the parents know how to teach thier children to be gentle and aware then I think its a great idea.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Gucci, Nov 28 12:20 pm

Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 12:03pm PST 
I will post a closer up pictures of her eyes on her profile
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Nov 30 12:42 pm

Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 12:01pm PST 
Gucci has sky blue eyes but the pupils are not in the middle and she has starburt pupils her nose is pink, her feet pads are pink her skin is pink her eylids are pink and she does not have one spot of color anywhere on her body, mouth or ears anywhere. My vet just did a simple hearing test and we are scheuled to go back for the other test mid december she can see better than she can hear but is partially blind and partially deaf.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Nov 30 12:42 pm

Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '12 10:19am PST 
I have been told by several people on here that my puppy is not Albino she is actually a double merle she is all white with pink skin a pink nose and pink eylids she has not one spot of color on her but has blue eyes she is partially deaf and blind as well.

So the big question is then if she is a double merle puppy wouldn't that mean that both parents would have had to been merle in color? Her parents were tan and white with black noses and dark ruby red/black eyes.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Nov 30 12:42 pm

Dog Health > Albino Deaf & Blind Chihuahua

Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '12 10:14am PST 
I have never heard of a puppy lemon law I live in Calgary, AB, Canada if that makes any difference.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Amber, Feb 26 8:25 am

Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '12 10:08pm PST 
Ok I have a question then not one of her parents were even merle so how could she be a double merle? Both parents were white and tan in color and had black noses with black eyes. I belive there is something else that starts with an L that Dobermans have could she perhaps have that as she is all white with sky blue eyes just like the dobermans
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Amber, Feb 26 8:25 am

Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Fri Nov 23, '12 11:02am PST 
Thanks Dylan I appreciat that
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Amber, Feb 26 8:25 am

Dog Health > dew claws
Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 10:04pm PST 
Our puppy has dew claws also when I asked she siad they would only remove them at the time she gets spayed as they need to be under anastetic to get them removed and can only remove them if they are NOT attached by bone she is lucky they are not so she will just need to wait until she gets spayed in a few months to have them removed.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ty, Nov 23 4:09 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.