Postings by BRUNO

GO!

Bullmastiff > Learning about the breed

BRUNO

i love my family

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 7:58am PST 
Hi I have a 7 month old 90 lb bullmastiff. I also have three kids 3,6,8,i also have a ten pound pomerainian,and a cat. the dog is great with the kids and the little dog he also likes the cat but the cat is intimadated by his size, they are starting to get along with time but the dog shows do aggression tward any thing in my house.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BRUNO, Nov 3 7:58 am

Bullmastiff > Aggressive towards other dogs
BRUNO

i love my family

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 7:49am PST 
My dog bruno has been great with all dogs big and small till yesterday when my brother brought over his husky. my dog is about 7 months 90 lbs, my brothers 13 months 65 lbs. the husky tried to show dominace and walked up to bruno growling at him, bruno didnt move. bruno gave him three chances then the husky snapped at him to try and scare him. bruno jumped on him and went to seriously bite him. I think it had alot to do with protecting me and the fact that these dogs are very dominant even at 7 months. I tried again a couple of hours later and once again the husky came at him, this time he didnt wait and got so crazy i had to drag him away or he would have really hurt the husky. he is also protective of everyone in my house including my little 10 pound pomerainian. Also after he snapped at the husky the husky is now scared to come in my house.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BRUNO, Nov 3 7:49 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.